[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he has read Stirner >he thinks saying "spooks"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: WP_20160505_13_54_11_Pro.jpg (1 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160505_13_54_11_Pro.jpg
1 MB, 3072x1728
>he has read Stirner
>he thinks saying "spooks" is in any way an argument or a refutation

It's imbecile way to note that someone is too far fetched in his belief or idea without further attempt to persuade or make him believe in what yourself would wish him to believe in.

Yeah, persuasion to believe something you would like him to believe, a belief that supposedly doesn't suffer from some fool noting of muh spooks. But nothing is free from having "spooky" as a response. Saying "spooks" is a spooky word in itself and serves as a showcase of hypocritic idiocy.

Cease this shitposting.
>>
This is one of the worst posts I've ever seen here.
>>
File: Untitled.png (47 KB, 979x511) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
47 KB, 979x511
>he calls himself a Stirnerite
>>
>>8078011
Do you truly believe that when people post "spooks" they're genuinely trying to convince you of their own beliefs? Like you said, it's just shitposting.
>>
It is as good as yelling "the will!", " the bourgeoisie!", "ideology!", "power!".
>>
Spooks
>>
I have " Ich hab' Mein Sach' auf Nichts gestel " tattooed on my forearm (along with other sentences). I never used spooks in an argument against anyone. Because winning an argument is spooky.
>>
>>8078011
These people aren't attempting to persuade you to believe anything they believe. If you believe you need to actively try and persuade people to believe what you believe then you're an idiot. The posters on this board who say everything is a "spook" are merely shit posting and are poking fun at you and trying to make you think that your ideologies are a meme. "Spooks" are just a means of pointing out individual thoughts which might try to force the individual to live in a certain way which might not be the most beneficial to him.
OP is a spook!
>>
>>8078848
So this pointing out comes from nothing?

By marely pointing out or making simlar shitposts is already engaging in persuasion. There is no beneficial or detrimental value to discern coming from no position. By saying something is spooky you already engage in defending spooks of your own, even if it is in the weakest and least effort requiring way.

>>8078026
At least they aren't as all encompassing as "spooky". You have a clearer context in mind looking at words like bourgeoise or elite. Using "spooky" is epitome of worthless hypocritical shitpost.
>>
File: A spoopy love story.jpg (47 KB, 960x399) Image search: [Google]
A spoopy love story.jpg
47 KB, 960x399
I live my life according to spooks.

Pic related.
>>
wait, if morality is a spook
and all property is my property, i just have to get it and 'defend' it

then does stirner justify rape?
>>
>>8080275
Yes, if you so desire.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.