[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /lit/, About to read Rayuela (Hopscotch) by Julio Cortázar,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: Low_res_hopscotch.jpg (19 KB, 220x322) Image search: [Google]
Low_res_hopscotch.jpg
19 KB, 220x322
Hello /lit/,
About to read Rayuela (Hopscotch) by Julio Cortázar, any suggestions on how to go through the book? I know there's a linear approach and then a jumping approach in which the reader plays "hopscotch" with the book and reads the chapters according to the table of instructions in the beginning of the book - jumping around from chapter to chapter.
>>
File: julio.jpg (7 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
julio.jpg
7 KB, 194x260
His unibrow was immaculate
>>
Do the second jumping approaxh. There is no real incentive or reward to reading the limited version, it doesnt give a different interpretation and the majority of the fun stuff comes from the additional chapters anyway.
Enjoy it, its pretty comfy desu.
>>
>>8076340
So I read the first part continuously, and then the second part hopscotch style?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>8076340
When you say "limited" you mean the traditional front-to-back method of reading? I just picked up a copy at my local H4H for 25¢, ready to dig into some comfiness.
>>
>>8076350
>>8076379
No, the copy i had included the complete hopscotch method at the front so it went something like 1,59,63,2,77,3,4,81... This is the route i reccomend.
>>
>>8076337

all brows the brow
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.