[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think he actually reads a book a day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: god.jpg (27 KB, 854x476) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
27 KB, 854x476
Do you think he actually reads a book a day?
>>
Goodbye, OP.
>>
comic books
>>
>>8075326
It was a serious question. I find it hard to believe that anyone with a job or in school has time to read an entire book everyday.
>>
I actually work with him. He does. An incredible man.
>>
>>8075331
Did you even watch the video? He literally reads the Table of Contents and calls it a day.
>>
>>8075322
>>8075326
>>8075330
>>8075331
>>8075336
>>8075348
All of these people were paid to post in this thread
>>
>>8075351
Bitter because you can't keep up with Tai?
>>
I forget who, but some youtuber took a look at his website, and apparently he also defines reading a summary of a book as reading it.
>>
>>8075360
>>8075348

What the actual fuck?
>>
>>8075360
Are you guys fucking stupid? He says right in the video that all he reads is the Table of Contents and considers the book read.

He doesn't even try to hide it. He explicitly says it.
>>
>>8075351
>>8075359
>>8075360
>>8075364
>>8075370
More shills detected
>>
>>8075370
I never got farther than the part where he says that he reads a book a day.
>>
>>8075374
Oh hey it's another shill. Sup shill. How much is he paying you to shill for him, shill?
>>
>>8075382
take you meds m8

Seriously, he is an incredible man, probably the best persno i've ever met.

Buy his program, now.!
>>
>>8075382
He doesn't need to pay me when he's already giving me the keys to success.
>>
>>8075382
Don't listen to these people of many dissent, Tai Lopez is paying only with goodness of teacher. I use program to make self much improve--10 times. Before, I is no better than dog. I live in bad house: no electricity, no internet. I post to 4chan with other people wifi. Now, however, after listening to Tai Lopez, I is not worse than dog, I is greater dog. By reading each day the number of precisely one book (1), I become rich man. Many womans. Many houses. Many cars. Many computers to post to 4chan.
>>
>>8075382
>How much is he paying you to shill for him, shill?
10 fuel units per post.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.