[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rusted blades kissed decisively. The Gnarled Branch Clipping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Rusted blades kissed decisively. The Gnarled Branch Clipping dropped into The Basket and lay briefly exposed before crooked fingers carefully covered The Cutting with purple cloth. The robed man heaved a gentle sigh of relief. No desecration had befallen him. He sank to his knees, facing away from The Basket now, and raised his arms. His mouth moved nearly soundlessly, lips forming vowels and consonants. And then all was silent and still. He rose. He bent to the Basket, hands lifting it skyward with the care given towards a child.

Should I continue?
>>
>Rusted blades kissed decisively.
>>
>>8075019
I read "Rustled blades kissed decisively" at first, which made me imagine a slight wind over a meadow. Slightly dissapointed now.
>>
lol

for some reason, at some moment in life, you were lead to having posted that

jesus
>>
You shit out 100 words, try to sound poetic by writing about nonsense and inane shit and you honestly think people would give a fuck about it? Have you ever actually read a book and paid attention to it?
>>
dear purple lord no
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.