[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I, as a young slavshit, do to achieve the same eloquence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1461856457214.gif (625 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1461856457214.gif
625 KB, 500x373
What can I, as a young slavshit, do to achieve the same eloquence of prose a professional English writer disposes of?

I've taken to reading as much as I can and plan on writing intensively, but as of now I mostly end up procrastinated instead of doing that.

>inb4 just write in your own language

I'm shitter with my mother tongue than English and I fail to see how bothering with remastering it will be worth it since only five people would get to read my book if I published it here.
>>
there's no recipe except "read more and write more"; the more one reads the better one assimilates the language and carves a particular taste/aesthetic for prose
>>
File: 1463865242051.jpg (45 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1463865242051.jpg
45 KB, 657x527
>>8074746
I guess that's settled then.
>>
>I'm shitter with my mother tongue than English
kys desu
>>
File: 1458217689410.jpg (150 KB, 726x677) Image search: [Google]
1458217689410.jpg
150 KB, 726x677
>>8074719
>end up procrastinating
>I'm shittier with my mother tongue than with English
>remastering it will be worth doing

Could do with some more proofreading desu
>>
what flavor of slavshit r u
>>
>>8074913
racist much?
>>
>>8074947
This response indicates a Ukrainian. Gib back clay
>>
>>8074719
Practice talking with people whom you have to speak in English, in particular people whom you are intimidated sexually by. Leave what you want to say to the end of a sentence or thought.
>>
>>8074719
Already, not bad. Make short (maybe 2 or 3 paragraphs) summaries of shit you're reading.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.