[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm learning Spanish for my career but I have little interest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1460070845241.jpg (264 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1460070845241.jpg
264 KB, 960x1280
I'm learning Spanish for my career but I have little interest in the language. I really want to learn German as there are many German works I would love to read in their original tongue. I was considering learning both in unison but fear it would be to difficult/confusing. Anyone have any experience with this?
>>
i want to live there
>>
>>8072998
imagine you suddenly sit up in the bed and hit your head against the ceiling

way to die falling from your bed like hans christian anderson
>>
I think the philosopher LaBeouf could help us out here.
>>
>>8072993
Spanish is pretty useful if you live anywhere in the United States. That being said, I, as well as my friends who are either fluent or native Spanish-speakers, think that reading Spanish works of literature isn't very enjoyable.
>>
File: 1399617022272.png (739 KB, 753x648) Image search: [Google]
1399617022272.png
739 KB, 753x648
>>8073034
why
>>
>>8073048
Because magical realism is bullshit.
>>
>>8073048

>In response to the photo and the accompanying article, the government promised to place Paulo, his mother, and his five siblings on welfare.

may be if that mother, you know, hadn't had 6 children, that boy wouldn't have needed to swim in a polluted river to gather some scrap to sell
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.