[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW no horror books set in Puritan times This is truly on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: THEWITCH_TEASER_03_halfsize.jpg (3 MB, 2025x3000) Image search: [Google]
THEWITCH_TEASER_03_halfsize.jpg
3 MB, 2025x3000
>TFW no horror books set in Puritan times

This is truly on area where Hollywood blows the fuck out of literature.
>>
I didn't get this movie. Why was it scary? I mean I'm generally pretty open to horror that is very subtle and goes more for a 'creepy vibe' than anything else, or to horror that is plain experimental, but I found this movie to be neither of those things. I'm considering a re-watch, but would like to know what made it scary.
>>
>>8071349
its a meme you dipshit.
>>
>>8071349
It's a shit movie viraled by a couple of people on 4chins and reddit. It has no redeeming qualities.
Horror is a shit genre that mostly (if not always) has no literary merit.
>>
>>8071338
>and in the end she realized, she had become the Witch
Bravo, Eggers
>>
The... V vitch?
>>
>>8071369
> she waited, for the crying of lot 49.
Bravo Pinchin
>>
Burn The Witch.
>>
>>8071389
>not Thomison, you are the witches

Why does everyone steal from Peter Chimera ?
>>
>>8071349
>>8071364
Agreed. If it's not shills it's full-fledged autism--OMG DAS A REFERENCE TO DA BIBLE BECAUSE THE APPLE HAD SNAKE BITES--MUH INTELLECTUAL REFERENCES.

There was no plot or suspense. It went straight for disgusting shock value with the witch grinding up a baby to smear on her dildo. I should have walked out of the theater right there, but unfortunately I watched the whole thing...
>>
>>8071369
I thought the intention was to show that we were the real witches.
>>
The BBitch
>>
>>8071484
>turns out, the real witch was inside us all along
>>
>>8071364
ur a turd tard
>>
>>8071338
They just ripped off the Skyrim cover layout lmao
>>
>>8071391
Burn The Witch's Dick Dark
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.