[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you pinpoint a book that has directly affected your life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: _20160522_200424.jpg (195 KB, 1080x1356) Image search: [Google]
_20160522_200424.jpg
195 KB, 1080x1356
Can you pinpoint a book that has directly affected your life. In terms of your general attitude, or general outlier on the world?
>>
>>8071316
useless thread, check the catalog
>>
File: 1367192058373.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1367192058373.gif
1 MB, 320x240
l'étranger - albert camus
>>
>>8071316
catalog plz
>>
>>8071316
The bible ruined my early development in a multiple of ways, both directly and indirectly.

Succeeding books have mostly helped correct the damage, at least with comparison corrections.
>>
>>8071328

If the Bible wasn't a net benefit, you're some sort of degenerate.
>>
>>8071321
>>8071326
Do you guys have no sense of individual opinion? Why are you just going along with what a Burmese book-reading club deems a classic
>>
>>8071340
A thread died for this shit
>>
>>8071332
See? You don't even understand what "degenerate" means. You poor thing.

I am the very definition of regenerative.
My life is hard and lonely, but I don't even take notice of it most of the time. I know the world is in deep shit, because of people with your mindset, and we're not likely to finish the century, but I want to fight it! I can't help but have hope.
>>
>>8071345
Link?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.