[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nietzche is an obscurantist self help tier Rorschach test for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 193x262) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 193x262
Nietzche is an obscurantist self help tier Rorschach test for pretentious pseudo intellectuals.
>>
>>8069831

>he didn't understand
>>
no, that's hegel.
>>
>>8069831
Go help yourself.
>>
>>8069831
and you and his followers are the same

you both dismiss each others values
>>
>>8069859
>i'm the only nihilist in the village
let us know when you move past solipsism
>>
Isn't that precisely the point of his philosophy, though?
>>
>>8069831
>y-you just haven't read him correctly
>>
>self help
That's where I stopped reading, although my eyes kept scanning your words. Mentally, I had abandoned all hope.
>>
Nietzsche is gay and people who feel the need to point that out unprovoked are gay and insecure/desperate to feel smart.
Philosophy and it's fandoms are of 0% consequence to the world unless you will yourself to be bothered by it like a bitch.
>>8069863
You are so fucking gay it's obvious how cool you think you are and it's gross please kill yourself.
>>
>>8070115
Wanna rub our cocks together in the name of Dionysus?
>>
The world should be based solely of aesthetics
>>
>>8069883
Nah, if there is a core takeaway it's that the fetishization of truth that came out of Plato was fundamentally unhealthy and unproductive.
>>
>>8070704
Liar.
>>
>>8070724
Cutie. :^)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.