[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I worked really hard on this fic!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
I really want critiques and I want you all to be honest. Tell me how good it is. Tell me how bad it is. I dont fucking care. Just help me. Leave me comments and shit. Critique my ass as hard as you can

I'm really proud of this. Its a Walking Dead cross over with Inuyasha. I worked hard.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11909828/1/Oats-in-the-Water
>>
File: 1462403538094.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1462403538094.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
>>8069512
>Its a Walking Dead cross over with Inuyasha
>>
File: laughingwholfs.gif (832 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
laughingwholfs.gif
832 KB, 250x188
>>8069512
>https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11909828/1/Oats-in-the-Water
>>
>I'm really proud of this
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Don't mind the other faggots OP, it's actually a pretty decent fanfiction.
>>
>>8069512
>him reach out his calloused hand to roughly and yank her against him.
I think you meant to roughly yank her against him. You should really do some grammar proof reading before you just submit things online all willy nilly, friendo. Its actually not a bad read but the cringe is real because I know you just stole two universes and blended them together. If I didn't have this autism bias established I would say its pretty dank.
>>
>>8069512
Good job OP.
I'm proud of you.
Keep it up!
>>
File: 1458371352281.png (18 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
1458371352281.png
18 KB, 120x120
not bad desu
>>
I literally jacked off to the erotic portion, so at the very least your fan fic provided me pleasure.
>>
I really really liked inuyasha. It was the first show I watched that didn't operate under star wars logic and it left an impression on me
>>
>>8073290
Explain Star Wars logic to me. Maybe we can save this thread with actual discussion.
>>
>>8073318
It's when every single social interaction is part of an epic battle between good and evil and a chance to level up your powers. eg Naruto
>>
>>8069512
Ardent to relieve the agonizing coil that wound itself into a deep unseen part of his pelvis.

Liked this are you male or female. Interesting description is why I ask
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.