[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how would you describe this series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: wiagb4[1].jpg (107 KB, 804x500) Image search: [Google]
wiagb4[1].jpg
107 KB, 804x500
how would you describe this series?
>>
>>8068217
are there actual giant dogs and crippled dogs?
>>
>>8068217
fkcnhi TRASH fuck.
>>
>>8068217
DBZ with tarot iconography
>>
>>8068217
FIXING TRASH

FUCK
>>
Fact: any series with that many entries is almost always trash.
>>
File: whatahack.jpg (167 KB, 855x558) Image search: [Google]
whatahack.jpg
167 KB, 855x558
>>8068347
yup
>>
Pure 100% goat
>>
>>8068389

Nice reading comprehension
>>
>>8068389
>almost always
>>
>>8068217
Something I will never read.
>>
I don't even know what it is.
>>
pleb
>>
>>8068217
Not sure, but I'm on Toll the Hounds right now and am enjoying it.
>>
>>8068251
Kek. This brings me back two or three months ago. You gave me the same answer when I started a thread on Malazan.
>>
>>8070315
Twasn't me, and I think what they said was YuGiOh
>>
never read the books but Caladan Brood is a nice band
>>
A nonentity, means nothing to me.
>>
>>8071031
>Caladan Brood - Encyclopaedia Metallum Feb 14, 2013 - The band name is taken from an eponymous warlord in Steven Erikson's Malazan Book of the Fallen fantasy novels.
>>
>>8068217

Dominions: the novelisation

i just started getting into Dominions 4 as i got into the novel series, and one helped to reinforce the other.

I quite liked the series - it was a bit weird to get into, but i got hooked and enjoyed it. some of the civs and actual histories were a bit implausible (malaz being pirate rome, for example) but the guys really got into the minutiae of lost and ancient civilizations, and waxed lyrical about zombie neanderthals, so i went with it and enjoyed it. i think erikson is an archeologist by trade, so i can see how he would like to include elements of that in his work.

8/10 would read again. i am a genre and historical fiction dweeb though, so your mileage may vary.
>>
>>8068217
Genre fiction, therefore trash
>>
>>8071825
*tips*
>>
>>8071807
interesting comparison, i dropped both dominions and erikson as soon as i've started them but i appreciate the writeup
>>
>>8071775
...yes?
>>
>>8068217
Bad.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.