[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get invited to bilbiotik? I have an overdrive library card.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1463774264767.jpg (68 KB, 490x632) Image search: [Google]
1463774264767.jpg
68 KB, 490x632
How do I get invited to bilbiotik? I have an overdrive library card.
>>
I don't have any invites to give you, but I've found it to be overrated. aaaaarg.org plus libgen will probably have you covered
>>
>>8065028
Bibliotik has the same Ebook files like the ones you purchase from the kindle store. The legitimacy of those files is what's appealing to me, and the reason why I want to join bibliotik.
>>
>>8065028
Bibliotik is great it's a one stop shop for the most part.
I would be desperately unhappy without it
>>
>>8065170
Do you think you can invite? How do I find someone to recruit me in? I have access to overdrive
>>
get a what.cd invite via the interview process, and you can get an invite to any private tracker from there
>>
>>8065174
I would never risk it it's explicitly banned.
I got into what cd then got the invite from there. Easiest way afaik
>>
>>8065028
how do I get into aaaaarg?
>>
>>8065180
By getting a invite from someone like me
>>
>>8067483
Want to invite me?
>>
>>8067493
I have invites. Give me temporary email to talk to you. One that you won't sign up with.
>>
>>8067567
Here's my throwaway email: emilyspaintedcat @ gmail.com
>>
>>8064913
https://a.pomf.cat/mngqff.pdf
Read the section on bibliotik
>>
>>8067646
thanks my nigga

is it true that bibliotik allows users to upload retail ebooks only?
>>
What's the deal with aaaaarg? Are they in any way better than libgen/bookzz?
>>
>>8067654
They allow journals, retail and non retail books, comic and manga.
>>
>>8067802
It's shit but I can give you an invite in about an hour if you leave your email here.
>>
>>8067837
Thanks Anon! I appreciate it but don't think I need one. Was just curious about the site, if they have anything special going for it or so.
>>
>>8067833
Also audiobooks and radio dramas.
>>
>>8067567
[email protected]
>>
>>8067837
[email protected]
>>
>>8068145
Sent.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.