[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe picrelated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: moonassi.jpg (34 KB, 750x521) Image search: [Google]
moonassi.jpg
34 KB, 750x521
Describe picrelated
>>
"help me"
"i can't"
"why"
"i need help myself"
"help me then help yourself"
"okay"
"huuuupmhhhh"
"..."
>>
>>8063169
hold on, i'm melting into the floor.

oh, that's okay, i am too.

hey, i have some candy, want some?

sure.
>>
>>8063169
these women look like
sandals and they are melting
why are they melting?
>>
>>8063169
The Solid are now the Liquid. I told them to stay Solid.
>no discernible talent
>>
File: 16.jpg (64 KB, 600x839) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
64 KB, 600x839
>>8063169
bad
>>
>>8063169
Did no one else noticed the extra set of fingers coming from under the left arm of the person on the right hole?
>>
>>8064088
the women are melt-
ing because they are hot
and made of rubber
>>
>>8064115
Look closely.
>>
"falling isn't so nice it seems" righto replies to nothing, causing leftman to look over to his own arm
"indeed, o righto, i do wonder how it was this came to pass"
"say leftman, do you ever wonder about the ablative absolute?"
"omnibus consideratis, i'd say it's quite nice, righto."
"aye, especially is it's niceness shown when in comparison to other constructions."
>>
>>8064115
you are misinterpreting the art, my friend.
>>
>>8064115
What? That's the other person's fingers
>>
>>8063186
Very very nice
>>
>>8063169
"I TOLD YOU LEG DAYS ARE WORTHLESS NOW OUT PUNY ARMS CAN'T LET US OUT OF THIS HOLE"
"Shut up Michael I don't want you to grab onto me anymore"
>>
>>8063169
>do my creative writing homework for me
Yea, no
>>
>i'm drowning, not waving, jim
>>don't go, bones
>>
>haha jack stop
>i didn't think feet could tickle each other
>>
>>8063169
"you fucking moron now we're both in this frozen lake"
>>
>>8063169
>let me go. i'm trying to enjoy a treat, derek
>>
ITT: Anons who actually think that they're being clever or witty or funny. This is sad.
>>
>>8064129
>>8064262
>>8064287
Disregard me, my eyes suck cocks
>>
>>8063169
"Woah some giant dude is sucking us up his giant nostrils, far out man"
>>
>>8063169
"God's sake, Ricky, you didn't tell me Leliel was coming. And that he was going to bring his cousin with him."
>>
>>8065211
>I know what people think about what they post
>>
>>8063169
A Woman and a man hold hands while their bodies sink into void
>>
One says hey your a fuckhead dickhead sucking on some dicks and the other is like hey fuck off you bastard or I'll get up to punch and kick you as well as choke you and wrestle you so you had better look out before I knock your lights out and teach you a lesson but they're really friends so it's ok.
>>
>>8065211
Better to attempt to be witty, funny and clever and fail than attempt to be a killjoy and succeed.
>>
What you dont see: the two guys under their feet boosting them up.
>>
After seeing what was left of Private Parts, this Vietnam Vet no longer feels "Mat" is bad nickname.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.