[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post things you have written Stuff short enough to fit in a couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1459903162067.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1459903162067.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
Post things you have written
Stuff short enough to fit in a couple posts only
>>
I really, really, really, really, really, really want to fuck Asian girls
>>
'shoes'
>>
things you have written
>>
>Was at a bullshit meetup with an author, turned into a little creative writing exercise for our lazy ESL asses. Had five minutes to write something describing the person sitting next to me as if we were on a train with an unknown destination, without knowing one another.

I'm writing about someone who's writing about someone who's writing about someone and so on, ad infinitum. That's metafiction for you, I guess – the postmodern purgatory of endless, refractory writing about writing while trainbound to the afterlife. No station in sight, the rails shower the blackness of outer space (well I think it's outer space, may as well be my own Broca zone for all I know) with sparks and I'm sitting next to a corpse. Looking good for a chunk of dead meat tho, still going strong with the old pen and paper combo. Wonder if there's still some ghostthought screeching wildly in her head. Wonder the same for me, actually. Hope the moral of the story isn't that I'm looking at myself from the outside. Pretty fucking cliched, that.
>>
>>8062933
for sale; infinite jest, never read
>>
File: smiley eyes off.gif (465 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
smiley eyes off.gif
465 KB, 400x400
>>8062994
wow the only sincere attempt was also the worst
>>
I had work to do that day,
but instead, with my penis, I did play.
>>
>>8063015
Whats so bad about it
>>
>>8063094
it needs memes
>>
>>8063015
Well yeah, I'll give it to you that it's not even remotely the best thing I've ever written but I'd like to see what you guys could do in five minutes writing in your second language.
>>
File: 365873764.jpg (101 KB, 575x575) Image search: [Google]
365873764.jpg
101 KB, 575x575
>>8062933
>Early 20th century
>Kafka writes his most important work so far
>"The Table"
>A man kicks his pinkie toe into a table leg and breaks his toe
>A few days later he becomes aware that the nail is loose
>Only a string of flesh keeps it attached to his toe
>He rips it off leaving an ugly wound
>Slowly the wound gets infected
>It spreads throughout his body
>Soon his leg is gone
>Then his belly before it creeps down to his other leg
>He can no longer walk
>All he can do is either lay down or stand up rigidly
>He can't get to work
>Nor can he meet his family
>At first they get worried
>After a while they start ignoring him
>Time passes by
>Some still try to keep him with company
>It's mainly his sister
>She brings him food and water
>It's heavy for her
>She can't carry the weight of this all by herself and soon she also turns against him
>Finally he is completely inflexible
>It can no longer be a secret
>The family is in shock
>He has to be placed around in the house
>They try to cover him with a blanket so no one will notice
>There is nothing but shame
>He turned into a table
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.