[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm well within the stiff robotic downswing of nihilism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: wheeze.jpg (11 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
wheeze.jpg
11 KB, 239x211
I'm well within the stiff robotic downswing of nihilism that so many other plebs like myself go through. What book of ideology do I turn to so that I might change?

Do I just flick through various ideas until I find one I want to place above myself?
>>
>>8062528
Sounds like you need to get layed son
>>
>>8062528
How about you consider the fact that there is no God and no purpose to life, yet you're here on the planet with the ability to make conscious decisions and do whatever you want because you create your meaning?
>>
>>8062534
>you create your meaning?

This meme needs to die
>>
>>8062532
No that just makes things worse

>>8062534
Will to power etc right?

I'm making a conscious decision in (attempting) to adopt another model of meaning because my current structure is devoid of a future. I don't really want anything beyond survival so it would probably be more fulfilling to have goals dictated to me until I believe that they're my own.
>>
Read camus
>>
It's actually a good thing to feel this way. To think otherwise is to give into the residue of your formerly bluepilled mentality. TruNEET here of 7 years, loathe life, loathe myself, never been happier. 8/10 would recommend.
>>
>>8062542
Yeah yeah embracing the absurd and taking solace/meaning or some such in the struggle that is life sisyphus etc. Then Stirner and his laughter in the blind alley to encourage greater awareness of ideas and their hierarchy in relation to the self.

>>8062549
No comment
>>
>>8062541
That's pretty childish but hey some people have to go through that "im so lost omg that Boyhood movie speaks to me" phase

Find what makes you happy and doesn't harm or destroy lives and run with it
>>
>>8062561
Yes it probably is childish, it's immature to demand that someone else make you interested in life. A parent organising playdates or hyping up the holdiays so that the child is never bored or even, god forbid, creates their own fun.

We will see what time and circumstance reveals but probably not in this thread.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.