[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 41RRBIdxg8L.jpg (18 KB, 312x500) Image search: [Google]
41RRBIdxg8L.jpg
18 KB, 312x500
Discuss.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
You first faggot
>>
>>8056689
haven't read it, just wanted to observe a discussion, lady hands.
>>
>>8056516
Goddamn that yellow on light blue in the jpg is hard to read.
>>
>>8056922
It says XENOPHON: THE EDUCATION OF CYRUS
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 1180x842
>>8056913
>mfw there's no problem, believe me
>mfw I appear to be the only one in this thread to own or have read this book
>mfw niggers like you are shitting up /lit/ instead of contributing anything

Read the fucking book faggot
>>
>>8057145
tell me what you thought about the book first faggot
>>
>>8057464
And why would I do that? If you had asked me if it was worth reading, or what it was about, I would gladly help, but I have no desire to carry on a discussion (with, it looks like, myself) so that you can then judge the book and maybe one day decide to finally read it.
>>
>>8057616
do it anyway, you have nothing better to do
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.