[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any exercices on how to read faster? l can't do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: speed_reading.jpg (29 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
speed_reading.jpg
29 KB, 500x306
Are there any exercices on how to read faster? l can't do pic related. l wish there was some symbol language where the symbols are unpronounceable
>>
>>8054796
Look into Spreeder and eyeQ. Also try taking a speed reading course if you are willing to pay, either that or do the exercises yourself.

Otherwise, read more.
>>
>>8054810
>Otherwise, read more.
This. Even if you sub vocalise you can read really really fast. I'm p sure that Harry "I can read War and Peace in an hour" Bloom subvocalises (because he for example recognised that everyone in Harry Potter "stretched his legs", he picked up a particular verbal repetition quickly).

You're not going to get to Kim Peek levels and he was like the ultimate non sub vocalising speed reader. And probably you wouldn't want to.
>>
>>8054860
I'm p sure Harry "I've never actually read Harry Potter but I'm going to shit on it because I'm a liar and an idiot" Bloom has never read Harry Potter because "streched his legs" occurs like three times in the book.
>>
>>8054873
>"streched his legs" occurs like three times
So Rowling can't even spell "stretched"!?
>>
read more, try to read fast without loss of information retention ability
is it really so hard to figure this out
>>
>>8054860
>And probably you wouldn't want to.
Why not?
>>
>>8054796
Eyelifts 5x20
>>
>>8055322
edit: l've just google who he was, you're right
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.