[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"there are only two kinds of people in this world"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
>"there are only two kinds of people in this world"
>>
>>8052011
there's the inner self, and then there's everybody else outside if you
>>
>>8052027
There's everyone and there's no one.
>>
>>8052011

people who have read this post, and people who haven't.
>>
those with loaded pistols, and those who dig.
>>
>>8052029
but which is which f a m?
am I everyone or am I no one?
>>
>>8052011
Yes, the bourgeois and the proletariat. I don't see what the problem is, Mr. Frogposter.
>>
>>8052027
I actually read an interesting counterpoint to this, but specifically to Descartes' "I think therefore I am," which is that the thought exists rather than the self.
>>
>>8052011
Shitposters and frogposters
>>
File: Fuckin' spooks, I tell ya.jpg (14 KB, 170x200) Image search: [Google]
Fuckin' spooks, I tell ya.jpg
14 KB, 170x200
>>8052011

>People

Sounds spooky to me.
>>
>>8052011
>someone says they're 'over the moon' about something
>OP loses his shot because no one is literally 'over the moon'
You are full blown autistic if idioms and other poetic devices are hard for you.
>>
>>8053217
Shit and this hard.
Fuck you.
>>
>>8053217
I call bullshit. OP never mentioned the moon.
>>
>>8052044
yeaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>8052011
normies and degenerates
>>
people who browse 4chan, and people who don't.
>>
>>8052078
what is perceiving the thought?
>>
>>8053357
The thought doesn't have to be perceived if it exists on its own. Which is to say that the "perception" is a thing the product itself produces.
>>
>>8053220
You're drunk
>>
>>8053440
Oops meant to type 'shit and piss hard'.
Thanks.
>>
those with loaded guns and those who dig
>>
>>8052011
Those who ask questions

And those who answer them
>>
>>8053582
shut the fuck up blondie
>>
>>8052011
Those who read books for entertainment and learning and those who read books to shitpost on /lit/ about them
>>
>>8053213
lml

>>8052058
>implying
>>
>>8052011
There are only two kinds of people in this world: people who think there are only two kinds of people in this world and idiots
>>
>>8052011
People who set up false dichotomies and people who think they don't.
>>
File: dd.jpg (5 KB, 171x253) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
5 KB, 171x253
Theres the dupers, and the dupees
>>
>>8052011
All of these sayings are retarded. Only living in Taiwan and having the shit culture shocked out of me by both another culture and being out of school has undone the damage of dumb shit like this.
>>only two types of people
>>everyone wants the same thing
>>everyone is basically the same
>>people never change
Stupid.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.