[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have a moment of inspiration? Better write it down fast lest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1463189185452.jpg (1 MB, 2076x3927) Image search: [Google]
1463189185452.jpg
1 MB, 2076x3927
Have a moment of inspiration? Better write it down fast lest it slip away!

You're always in the presence of parchment or keyboard, aren't you anon?
>>
>>8051350
Me on the middle

Answering your question, yes, I do carry a notebook and a trustworthy pen with me at all times.
>>
If you can't remember something it probably wasn't that good
>>
>>8051379
Say that to Coleridge
>>
>>8051350
her toe cleavage is beautiful
>>
>>8051548
Doodle about it on paper now
>>
>>8051378
>trustworthy pen
a necessary distinction indeed
>>
>>8051350
Notebook, notepad, three pens, two pencils.
Always end up using my phone.
>>
>>8051927
which app
>>
>>8051379
>>8051408
Fun fact: Wordsworth wrote Tinturn Abbey entirely in his head while out hiking with his sister. That's some Jay-Z level shit.
>>
>>8051996
if you believe the hype
>>
>>8051996
according to my prof homies like that would hike around outside and dictate to an assistant running around behind them trying to transcribe everything
>>
>>8051996
Not sure why I know this but the novelist Ann Patchett claims she wrote Bel Canto entirely in her head while waitressing
>>
If I'm struck by something I write it down on my phone's Notepad program. My phone is actually filled with notes of varying lengths, containing story ideas and poems and scraps of dialogue and even whole paragraphs.
>>
>>8052794
Whole paragraphs? Fuck me man, that's impressive!!!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.