[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about Haruki Murakami's upcoming novel about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: haruki-murakami.jpg (30 KB, 620x390) Image search: [Google]
haruki-murakami.jpg
30 KB, 620x390
How do you feel about Haruki Murakami's upcoming novel about 4chan?
>>
hope it's better than the one he did on reddit
>>
>>8050312
you mean every book he's done?
>>
>>8050323
obviously, bucko
>>
File: 1463201150109.gif (9 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1463201150109.gif
9 KB, 633x758
>read wind-up bird chronicle
>really enjoy it
>try out some of his other stuff
>it's all trash
Oh, well.
>>
How long can he possibly ride the kafka hype?
I'm pretty lukewarm about him and check what he's up to every now and then and either he's too far up his own ass to see he has no self awarness or quali standard or he has the misfortune of having an editor who just fucking loves him and never bothers to criticize anything. I would improve most of the trash he's written over the last five years just with a large pair of scissors.
>>
>>8050391
If you liked that try Kafka on the Shore
Those two are similar in style and tone
>>
>>8050391
1Q84 is the shit mane
>>
Just finished the WUBC, what should I read next? I already have a copy of Norwegian Wood, is it any good?
>>
I don't.
>>
>>8052110
yeah it's good m8

it's about this guy who fucks
>>
>>8053352
how
how doz he fuk
>>
>>8053356
he finds a good wingman friend who helps him smash some coed jap pussy to fill the hole his fucked up ex left in his life
>>
>>8050266
What? I didn't know he was doing that.

I'm excited then. I think he's a pretty good writer and I've enjoyed the work of his I've read.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.