[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you guys buy your books? I need a good cheap website
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 2938.png (231 KB, 322x353) Image search: [Google]
2938.png
231 KB, 322x353
Where do you guys buy your books? I need a good cheap website but I'd also like to make it a discussion if you don't get them online
>>
>>8049668
Depends on your country. I'm in Denmark and buy mine from a site called saxo, the membership is ~$10 a month and lowers the price on practically all books, obviously varying in amount, gives free shipping, and a coupon code or free ebook every once in a while.

The physical bookstore in my town is pretty shit, at least it was the last time I went which was ages ago. Just a ton of translated to Danish books and literally who whatever books.
>>
libgen.io , convert with Calibre, read in Kindle 4.
If I can't find something there, I scour the net for some half-assed scan. Only after that I resort to buying a real book.
I price-check every bookstore with an online shop in my area and get the cheapest one, either delivered to my home or for me to pick up.
Best advice I can give you is to use google for each book individually.
>>
Local bookshop that is part of a chain.
Sometimes I order stuff by phone and drive there to pick it up.
Bookdepository for english stuff,
>>
>still no novel about the little king john and ratboy geniuses rivalry
>>
Local independent book store. I'm pretty sure it's going down, though. Books have been permanently on sale for a couple months now, probably in a desperate attempt at making some revenue.

>>8049826
Multi-media layered experienced. The music is integral to the experience. It would need to be an audiobook.
>>
I like Thrifbooks. They send out a shit load of ad emails, but they sell quality books for cheap.
>>
>>8049836
experience*
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.