[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the best and why is it Tolstoy I mean and why is your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: pjimage (1).jpg (264 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
pjimage (1).jpg
264 KB, 1000x1000
Who is the best and why is it Tolstoy I mean and why is your choice the besy
>>
File: niko.jpg (266 KB, 703x685) Image search: [Google]
niko.jpg
266 KB, 703x685
>>8049000
>>
>>8049000
nabby
>>
>>8049084
>>8049087
not options, faggots
>>
>>8049101
I'm not going to conform to your shitty options
>>
>>8049107
Go be a free thinker somewhere else, like reddit.
>>
>>8049000
>and why is it Tolstoy
Because Tolstoy was perhaps the most perceptive human being in history.
>>
>>8049150
>after I marry a woman, I'm going to show her my journal accounts of all the women I've had sex with
He was autustic
>>
>>8049154
That was actually an alpha thing to do.
Women are attracted to men who are desired by other women.
>>
>>8049166
alphas dont give a shit what a woman think and so they dont brag to her
>>
>>8049166
>>8049169

back to /r/theredpill with that shit please
>>
Whenever I see these college kids posting their shitty Russian lit threads I want to puke internally.
>>
>>8049233
Not an argument
>>
>>8049242
What did Dostoyevsky really mean when he had Rasputin kill Anastasia with the axe?
>>
>>8049150
Dostojevski was more so
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.