[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'll never be a classy well respected author or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 228x221
>tfw you'll never be a classy well respected author or artist
>tfw despite how good or shit your work is, it will never be appreciated the way it would have been 70 years ago
>tfw you will never live a classic bohemian lifestyle
>tfw you cant appreciate sadness/loneliness in an artistic way, you just feel bad
>tfw you have many good ideas an eanna write again but youre to tired and depressed to do it

Is there any hope for us?
>>
These are the golden ages of bohemian lifestyles. Nab those Neet bux, hang out with homeless people and street kids, they will love all of your shit and help you figure out how to properly express what you feel you can express to those who haven't had the same experiences or studied the same things as you. Quit complaining and start rebelling against the system that has enslaved you, set you in chains against your own ego, and taught you to disparage your self and wallow in your self-pity. Rise up and appreciate the world as an act of spite against an uncaring, irrational universe. Grab onto that pain you feel and learn to love it.
>>
>>8048861
it's never been easier to neet it out
>>
>>8048881
Step 1: Consider the neet
Step 2: reject the neet
Step 3: disparage the neet
Step 4: appreciate the neet
Step 5: dream of neet
Step 6: become the neet
Step 7: ???
Step 8: Profit

>tfw u realize u could've skipped steps 2-5
>>
>>8048861
the productive melancholy of an artist is not clinical depression. get help man
>>
>>8048890
How do you NEET? parent money? Welfare?
>>
is that you Isaac
>>
>>8048894
either or both
>>
>>8048861
>>tfw despite how good or shit your work is, it will never be appreciated the way it would have been 70 years ago

neither you could write like you write right now 70 years ago
>>
>>8048894
>>8048900
What if you live in a shit country with no welfare and both you and your parents are poor? I'd consider to neet, but I've already made them pay for my studies and some stupid shit I've done
>>
>>8048921
>what is homelessness
>>
>>8048921
what kinda country do you live in? you can't even fake an illness?
>>
>>8048921
>a shit country with no welfare
the usa pre obamacare?
>>
move to an expensive city and share a 1 bedroom apartment with a dozen 20-30 y.o. artists and writers
>>
>>8048968
is this a nightmare scenario?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 700x467
>>8048861
>tfw you will never live a classic bohemian lifestyle
Well it's not classic, but we're living it
>>
File: 1463155229011.png (193 KB, 500x676) Image search: [Google]
1463155229011.png
193 KB, 500x676
irl welfare neet here
it cool sometimes
>>
Drop this idea, try to be a well-read person instead.

Is there a single “NEET” who has produced a recognized work of art in the last decade?
>>
>>8049008
ignore this normie

become neet and read all day
>>
>>8049017
Most “NEETs” I heard of would end spending this free time on quite less noble pastimes.
>>
>>8049028
and some read the classics for over 14 hours a day
don't sell op short
>>
>>8049032
How is it even possible to read fourteen hours straight? I seriously doubt this is a good idea. He should try to find a meaningful job and read on his free time, like most people successfully do. As—sorry if I look immodest—I do. It will leave him enough resources to travel and discover the world, in addition to have an extended access to knowledge.
>>
>>8049038
fuckin casual get off /lit/
>>
>>8049038
>It will leave him enough resources to travel and discover the world

>implying he can't experience it vicariously

every hour spent not reading or writing is another wasted hour
>>
>>8049053
That's all fourteen hours a day reading yields in argumentative skills?

>>8049064
Okay, that's a nice lifestyle, but I still doubt he would visit a foreign country, or even leave his house. His income may force him to stay where he is—pretending to be disabled then hiking, for example—and I doubt an hour not spent working or commuting would be an hour dedicated to writing or reading. How would he pay for a plane ticket? An hotel? His food? His medical expenditures? I don't think it's a healthy way to live.
>>
>>8049068
stop responding to memes and b8 you idiot
>>
>>8049075
Everyone deserves an answer, and I don't think it's a “bait”. There's no need to insult the others.
>>
>>8049077
you sound polite
>>
>>8048959
>Lel blame the nigger kek
>>8048983
Stop stealing from everyone else you fucking Bernie supporting faggot
>>
>>8048861
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>8048890
By god I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>8048872

LMFAO the NEET is talking to himself and trying to get himself to listen to his own advice what a fucking loser nerd!

t. Young, handsome business owner Chad :)
>>
>>8048983

You're disgusting filth who wallows in their own shit. If that frog doesn't disgust you then you're an unambitious loser
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.