[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOOKING FOR A POEM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: pale her feet, veins of blue.jpg (57 KB, 445x600) Image search: [Google]
pale her feet, veins of blue.jpg
57 KB, 445x600
Help me out lit, I have to make a short film based on a 20th century poem for class, the video has to be at least 7 minutes long and thats about the length of "the LoveSong of J Alfred Pufrock". Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks
>>
>>8048370
take the anti-jew part from pound's cantos
read it aloud with the holocaust footage at the background

even better if you can find a record of pound reading that part himself
>>
>>8048383
what part is that? it'd be good if it wasnt disjointed
>>
>>8048370
Paul Valery's The Graveyard by the Sea is neato. I don't know about seven minutes worth of neato, but it might be
>>
>>8048391

for instance

http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/54319

or pizan cantos which he wrote in a steel cage where americans held him, like canto lxxiv
>>
that's an ugly, masculine foot. pleb taste/10
>>
Thanks for this image, OP. Reminds me of my qt 19 year old cousin's feet. Gonna go fantasize about her now.
>>
>>8048477

>making a blog post about a foot pic

i am caring just enough to post and let you know that no one cares
>>
>>8048489
My cousin cares.
>>
>>8048370
Assembly Line by Shu Ting
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.