[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about Borges?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Borges.jpg (487 KB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
Borges.jpg
487 KB, 1600x1063
>>
Third rate Murakami.
>>
>>8044072
short story game untouchable
>>
>>8044072

Who?
>>
>>8044072
A favorite. How freely one breathes in his marvelous labyrinths! Lucidity of thought, purity of poetry. A man of infinite talent.
>>
overrated, burrito-and-taco-munching, tequila-drinking, mariachi-band-listening, illegal-immigrating, great-wall-of-trump-provoking, leaf-blowing, gardening, cartel-running, cocaine-snorting, big-family-making, la-cucaracha-loving, talentless hack
>>
>>8044072
este hombre, en mi pais lo es todo.
>>
>>8044127
¿EresArgentino?
>>
>>8044072
he liked labyrinths because his life was a maze and he was blind
>>
One of the greatest influences on my own writing. I consider him a guide and a parent.
>>
File: i'll go first.gif (2 MB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
i'll go first.gif
2 MB, 444x250
>>8044127
>mfw reading Borges for the third semester in a row
quiero out de este laberinto
>>
>>8044076
>>8044080
>>8044091

And americans wonder why no one likes them.
>>
>>8044258
It's sweet that you think of me, gaucho.
>>
im half way through labyrinths and i think hes one of my favourite authors now
>>
P dope author desu. It's like you took a dash of Kafka and a pinch of Lovecraft and mixed with a base of autism (the good kind) and let it dry in the sun till it could be munched on like a lembas bread. Dry as fuck, but nourishing, and it's few bites can sustain thinking for a long while.
>>
My favorite writer by far.
Best short stories ever.
Big plus for being autismo like most of 4channers.
>>
>>8044072
Hate him with a burning passion. Formulaic beyond belief. Ridiculously cold and cerebral. Always going on about the same shit. Lul doubles lul mirrors hurr labyrinths n bewks xd. Admittedly all those things are what some people love about him, so fair enough. Just not my taste. I'm not saying he's "objectively bad" (whatever that means), just that he's everything I hate. Of course he had to be Argentinian desu. No surprise there.
>>
>>8044268
I don't think about you at all.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.