[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it a meme book made up by some chink or it's legit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
is it a meme book made up by some chink or it's legit?
>>
If you read it as literature it should be a rewarding experience, Jung's knowledge (intoxication, as he put it) of mythology is fleshed out very well in this recorded period of psychosis.

Worth reading
>>
that's not what i ask though

was it really written by jung?

it all looks as a hoax
>>
>>8040149
>was it really written by jung?
Yes..... the reader's version has an introduction by Sonu Shamdasani, who I'm guessing is the chink that you're so worried about. If that really bothers you get the facsimile edition written exclusively by Jung.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that its a hoax....
>>
Dont sleep for 48 hours before you read it. You have to be in a state of near-psychosis or full blown psychosis if you really want to understand it on any sort of esoteric level
>>
>>8040202
>You have to be in a state of near-psychosis or full blown psychosis
ooh yes finally something down my alley
>>
>>8040205
you seem nihilistic, but with a wicked sense of humor
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.