[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what have I done? I can't bring myself to watch TV, movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1463192263895.jpg (44 KB, 515x574) Image search: [Google]
1463192263895.jpg
44 KB, 515x574
what have I done? I can't bring myself to watch TV, movies or even play games. I feel as though I'm wasting my time when I do. so I don't. I used to read and also do those things. now all I care about is reading. it's been a year now and I haven't done anything else in my spare time. when my gf watches tv and I actually close my book and tune in, it doesn't feel right. should I even care though? I have shelfs full of movies and games that I don't think I'll ever watch or play. should I sell them? will I ever go back? has this happened to you?
>>
fuck you...kid
>>
>>8038108
polandbananabooks?
>>
blogshit goes on >>>/r9k/
>>
>>8038120
you did this me
>>
I spend more time worrying about not reading than I actually do reading.
>>
>>8038095
Yes, you're going through a literary phase but you'll gradually be motivated to play vidya and watch films again and when that happens, you'll probably want to keep hold of those.

It happens to me. I'm currently on a literature binge, but I know it's happened to me regarding films and vidya too.
>>
>>8038095
i was this way from when I first learned to read up through age 15. All I would do in any spare time is read and if I had read all my books I would re-read them over and over.

around age 15 the internet supplanted much of my reading time
>>
Yeah, happened to me a long time ago. Movies and games are so insipid.
Some achieve worth, but they are few and far between.; and often neglected by those who serially consume those mediums.
>>
File: 1463268518153.png (469 KB, 517x701) Image search: [Google]
1463268518153.png
469 KB, 517x701
>>8038095
>>
File: oh shit whaddup.jpg (777 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
oh shit whaddup.jpg
777 KB, 1920x1080
>>8038095
>>
>>8040712
kek my shitty paint printscreen skills have made it into memes!
>>
File: okkkayyyy.jpg (347 KB, 1675x813) Image search: [Google]
okkkayyyy.jpg
347 KB, 1675x813
>>8038095
>>
I actually can't do any one thing after about two hours. I used to play games for a really long time but now I lose drive pretty quick. Same with books and tv shows
>>
I can't do anything except watch this video over and over
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx27q4-rtvk
>>
>>8042699
I want to kill myself lol
>>
Can we find videos where she shows her feet please
>>
>>8042717
Anon that bellybutton is surely reason enough to live
>>
I can't watch anything anymore either, and if I do I have to be reading a twitter feed or spoilers or wiki at the same time.

Theory I came up with is that with literature you're an active participant in interpretation and forward momentum, whereas as film/tv you're being subjugated by the whims of the camera.

Personally stopped playing video games a while ago bc they were often to repetitive/cyclical/systematic and didn't contribute enough to my intellect.
>>
>>8042744
I hate the sound of her voice. I would violently throat fuck her with my cock till she died, then I would jizz on her tits
>>
>>8042699
>>
>>8043058
how old do you think these people are.
>>
>>8043079
I would put the over-under at 19. Why?
>>
>>8043079
>>8043101
iirc the one on the far left is late 20s
>>
>>8043111
She's looking pretty well on it.
>>
>>8043117
Of course she is, all the videos are horribly over-exposed
>>
>>8042699
i skipped to like a minute in and i think they're trying to summon satan??? or another type of demon?? help
>>
Only good booktuber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmYrdMKC-d4
>>
>>8042717
same ahah haha hah

reccs on how to go about it?
>>
>>8043444
sit watching her videos until you starve to death
>>
>>8043444
Cut your wrists down the ways, not across. Big-time rookie mistake.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.