[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk into library to get textbook >"some folks are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: harolds shitpost gets deleted.jpg (97 KB, 800x539) Image search: [Google]
harolds shitpost gets deleted.jpg
97 KB, 800x539
>walk into library to get textbook
>"some folks are born" playing
>>
>get book on film theory
>frame freezes, a record scratches, and the camera zooms in on my face
>>
I hate the fucking world, too many god damn fuckers in it.
Too many thoughts about societies all wrapped up together in this place called AMERICA.
Everyone has their own god damn opinions on every damn thing and you may be saying "well what makes you so different?".
Because I have something only me and V have, SELF AWARENESS, Call it exortenstiolism or whatever the fuck you want.
We know what we are to this world and what everyone else is.
We learn more than what caused the civil war and how to simplify quadratics in school.
We have been watching you people. we know what you think and how you act, all talk and no actions.
People who are said to be brave or couragous are usually just STUPID then they say later that they did it on purpose cause they are brave when they did it on fucking accident.
GOD everything is so corrupt and so filled with little opinions and points of view and peoples' own little agendas and schedules.
This isn't a world any more, its H.O.E. and no one knows it.
Self awareness is a wonderful thing.
>>
Is the song name wrong on purpose in this meme?
It's called Fortunate Son.
>>
>>8037834
no its called It aint me
>>
File: ad-white-library-1200x675.jpg (578 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
ad-white-library-1200x675.jpg
578 KB, 1200x675
>walk into library to get a book my professor put on reserve
>strong Nubian princess at the front desk searches my bag, confiscates my raisins and gives me a demerit for trying to smuggle in food
>fuck, now if I get hungry all they have is crab legs
>Look for the singles section of the library, as lone men have been deemed dangerous and unsightly
>Finally find it, tip the receptionist and ask for the book
>have to show xer my demerit slip and passport, but it all goes through this time
>finally get book and go to a cubicle
>have to hunt for five minutes to find a cubicle that isn't covered in crab shells and juice, but tip the attendant anyway because otherwise he'll hover over me and whistle showtunes
>The book is bristling with post it notes color-coded with various kinds of trigger-warnings
>peel one off because it's covering the words
>Attendant starts howling and clawing out his hair as the sirens go off
>ten armored gender-neutral consensus-based rule enforcers swarm my cubicle and drag me out
>hold a quick feelings-safe consensus-building session to decide if they should tazer my asshole
>Agree to tazer my asshole, but only twice this time
Now I'm in the library jail, waiting for the judge to decide what to do with me. I get internet and crab legs because I told them I'd get triggered without my online support group, but any day now they're going to realize I'm just on /lit/.

Anyone got stories from their local library?
>>
>>8037840
I hate the fucking world, too many god damn fuckers in it.
Too many thoughts about societies all wrapped up together in this place called AMERICA.
Everyone has their own god damn opinions on every damn thing and you may be saying "well what makes you so different?".
Because I have something only me and V have, SELF AWARENESS, Call it exortenstiolism or whatever the fuck you want.
We know what we are to this world and what everyone else is.
We learn more than what caused the civil war and how to simplify quadratics in school.
We have been watching you people. we know what you think and how you act, all talk and no actions.
People who are said to be brave or couragous are usually just STUPID then they say later that they did it on purpose cause they are brave when they did it on fucking accident.
GOD everything is so corrupt and so filled with little opinions and points of view and peoples' own little agendas and schedules.
This isn't a world any more, its H.O.E. and no one knows it.
Self awareness is a wonderful thing.
>>
File: ms3396.jpg (195 KB, 660x709) Image search: [Google]
ms3396.jpg
195 KB, 660x709
>get e-book on geology
>it is written on a tablet
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.