[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I read this and it wasn't that bad. I kinda like it. pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I read this and it wasn't that bad. I kinda like it. pretty entertaining.
>>
Tell us what other books you like. Then we can truly judge your level of plebiness.

unrelated, why the FREAKIN CRAP do all modern books have ugly 10-minutes-in-photoshop covers?
>>
File: rabbits-12a.jpg (111 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
rabbits-12a.jpg
111 KB, 1024x768
>>8037059
that's really good to know
thanks for sharing matey
here's a picture of a cute bunny for ya
>>
>>8037071
i'd like to know this too
>>
>>8037071
it's very fucking related.

these shitty covers are literally the biggest reason why I didn't fall for the genre fiction meme as a kid.

this is literally one single step above kindle erotica tier covermaking
>>
You have got to be kidding. I don't subscribe to /lit/'s standards of patrician and pleb but this book had literally nothing new or original in it. It is shit-tier.
This is b8.
>>
>>8037071
J R
in the heart of the heart of the country
absalom absalom
the lime twig
the pale king
the recognitions
sot weed factor
the remains of the day
the virgin suicides
city of god
what we talk about when we talk about love

I dunno shit like that. I just read divergent because I always talk shit about YA and my gf owns it lol
>>
>>8037071
idk but it has been a pretty good indicator of what to avoid. I have never seen a book with a well designed cover that would be on par with that YA shit
>>
>>8037164
only two of those books aren't pleb fodder, can you guess which ones?
>>
>>8037183
the remains of the day and the recognitions
>>
>>8037183
your fucked in the head Mr macaroni taste
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.