[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I'm not sure exactly were to go with this so here i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: lfBSThI.png (1 MB, 917x845) Image search: [Google]
lfBSThI.png
1 MB, 917x845
So, I'm not sure exactly were to go with this so here i am.
Can anyone tell me the possible significance of "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
Along with a red rose? Color of the rose is important, but not terribly so.
Quote is from Hamlet
>Pic wildly unrelated, but i giggle at it.
>>
>"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

It means that full scale and depth of the real world can never ever be truly conveyed in ideas/philosophy. Those things are just theory that spring from our own limited perspective of things.
>>
>>8036239
Do your own fucking homework.
>>
>>8036297
more of a riddle from a friend, chill your shit
>implying its not summerfag season
>>
>>8036302
>the summer meme

the summer is better because the grad students have more time off, the spring and fall sucks because everyone with a brain is busy studying and working so the place gets clogged with neet pseuds posting pseud things
>>
>>8036302
A riddle? An easy to interpret line of Shakespeare is a riddle to you?
How are your "special" classes in high school going?
>>
File: 1462156461563.jpg (29 KB, 336x374) Image search: [Google]
1462156461563.jpg
29 KB, 336x374
>>8036340
What about the rose?
>>
>>8036345
Figure it out, it still isn't difficult.
>>
OMG you've got to be kidding me!!!!
>>
File: 1459543638738.jpg (16 KB, 500x302) Image search: [Google]
1459543638738.jpg
16 KB, 500x302
>>8036239
>>8036366
You may kiss.
>>
how did the rose appeared there

p.s. the pic reminded me one moment in exupery's terre des hommes how the war harness of a sergeant was described
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.