[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of the theory of the Mandela Effect? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: mandela.jpg (66 KB, 714x766) Image search: [Google]
mandela.jpg
66 KB, 714x766
What do you think of the theory of the Mandela Effect? What all could explain this phenomenon... Are there any good books out there on the subject?

If you don't know what the Mandela effect is check out these links.

http://mandelaeffect.com/about/faqs/

http://mandelaeffect.com/major-memories/

http://mandelaeffect.com/

http://mandelaeffect.com/possible-explanations/
>>
People just suck at annunciation and/or have bad memory. Prior to widespread internet usage and smartphones people held their misconceptions totally unaware that they might have misremembered and/or misheard. Now that you can look-up the Berenstain Bears instantly on a smartphone people go into denial when they realize they've mispronounced it for so many years.
>>
File: laughing bowie.gif (2 MB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
laughing bowie.gif
2 MB, 300x241
>americans have no education and no attention span
>they try to explain their being retarded with fucking multiverse theory
>>
These are all easy mistakes to make. Simple miscommunications. Why would you claim it's anything else?
>b-but it's possible!!!!!1!
>>
>"Mirror, mirror on the wall" is now "magic mirror on the wall"

Like FUCK it is. These are utter bullshit.

>No, I am your father

Are you fucking kidding me?

>Life was like a box of chocolates

Are you FUCKING kidding me?
>>
This is literally a fucking retarded meme that came from /x/ and I swear to Chris if you start shitposting about the berenstain Bears I'm coming through this computer
>>
>>8033009
>every single one relies on easily confusable similarities
>most rely on original lines that are slightly unconventional or different than what you'd expect
>others are remembered in ways that are more widely quotable in various situations like "life is like..." and "luke, i am..."

Straight bullshit and you are a fucking moron for giving this any thought
>>
>>8034747
Who's Chris?
>>
>>8034740
I dont know what you're on about
>>
>>8035517
Christopher Nolan
>>
>"Mirror, mirror on the wall" is now "Magic mirror on the wall"
No it is not. The original text goes:
>"Spieglein, Spieglein an der Wand"
It is word for word the same as the first version. It would take an astoundingly bad translator to mess that up.
>>
>>8034313
better than the people who pretend every dumb person is an American even if they don't know where they actually are from
>>
>>8033009
>What do you think of the theory of the Mandela Effect?

The name of the board is /lit/ - not /retard/. Fuck off.
>>
>>8035803
it's a more accurate assumption than you might think

source: I'm an American
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.