[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Donald Trump fit the mold of a Dionysian leader? Is he primarily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: trump.jpg (63 KB, 770x513) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
63 KB, 770x513
Does Donald Trump fit the mold of a Dionysian leader? Is he primarily a man of becoming rather than one of being?
>>
>>>/his/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8032772
"I love Hillary. I think she's an amazing woman. I love her husband. They're great people. I've known them for years."

"I believe in loyalty. I believe in helping your friends and hurting your enemies."

"The economy does better under Democrats."
>>
>>8032772
>american
>Dionysian
lol'd
>>
>>8032774
Dionysian is a literary and philosophical concept. /pol/ and /his/ are ill equipped to discuss it.
>>
>>8032780
Third quote is why I'm voting for him.
>>
>>8032774
I came here to say this.
>>
>>8032780
She was also at Trump's last wedding.
>>
>>8032834
Bill Clinton also called him and told him to run as president.

top kek Trump supporters
>>
>>8032852
NWO confirmed.
>>
Donald Trump is not a leader at all, he's a vacuous blowhard who will do anything for attention and further ego inflation.

He is a literal meme candidate and a revolting human being.
>>
>>8033018
konichiwa reddit
I don't even support trump
>>
>>8033020
I do not like or support reddit. The world has more to it than /pol/ vs reddit.

You are the problem, anon.
>>
>>8032801
That argument only works if you cite specific sources for discussion, otherwise >>8032774
>>
It doesn't matter whether he is R or D, only whether his is Dionysian or not.

I'm of the firm belief that only a strong Dionysian spiritual leader can save our civilization from the spell of Socrates. Trump may not be spiritual, but his rule may inspire a more sensitive, spiritual soul to heed the call of Dionysus and craft a new myth and new gods for the plebs.
>>
>>8033018
This is the thing that annoys me most about Americans being mad about Trump

>He's a meme candidate!!

They have all been meme candidates for generations

The fact that Americans even think their choice of RED GUY or BLUE GUY matters is just mind-boggling. It's like the entire country is a children's cartoon.
>>
>>8033027
I hate the election process and politics in general, but if you think Trump's meme status is comparable to literally any candidate in American history you must not be caught up on something.
The hero worship, the way he can say or do anything, the way every criticism of him is seen as fear or some kind of organized resistance -- it's unbelievable.
>>
>>8033027

Only a mouthbreather could believe that there is no difference between Goldwater and Johnson, Bush II and Obama, or Trump and Clinton. It might not be the choice you'd want to make but your mind must be pretty damn shallow to think these people are all interchangeable.
>>
>>8032772
He's the Ubermensch, don't you see it ?
>>
American politics is only good for entertainment
I eagerly look forward to Hillary destroying your entire country
>>
File: nietzsche.jpg (414 KB, 966x1208) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche.jpg
414 KB, 966x1208
>I have found strength where one does not look for it: in simple, mild, and pleasant people, without the least desire to ruleā€”and, conversely, the desire to rule has often appeared to me a sign of inward weakness: they fear their own slave soul and shroud it in a royal cloak (in the end, they still become the slaves of their followers, their fame, etc.) The powerful natures dominate, it is a necessity, they need not lift one finger. Even if, during their lifetime, they bury themselves in a garden house!
>>
>>8033026
>save our civilization
Oh anon how you have misunderstood
>>
>>8033018
Donald Trump is not just a great dealmaker he's THE dealmaker. His very name has become synonymous with wealth, leadership and business prowess. Trump is the very definition of an Alpha Male, not afraid to drop un-pc truthbombs unprefaced by trigger warnings of any sort. He's right, America is under siege: being flooded by 3rd world peoples hostile to our culture and our very way of life. A bunch of John Oliver numale dweebs whose only arguments are shrill allegations of dats racest muh privilege feels! and calling him Drumpf (hilarious!) ain't gonna stop the Donald. He is gonna make America great again
>>
>>8033139
I love how people pretend that saying something that isn't politically correct automatically makes it brave and original. He's a jackass, that's all there is to it. Everything he says is devoid of any kind of meaning unless he's directly insulting someone. He speaks in vague generalities and repeats himself non-stop.
>>
>>8033050
brekekekek
>>
>>8033045
>The hero worship, the way he can say or do anything, the way every criticism of him is seen as fear or some kind of organized resistance -- it's unbelievable.

Guy who runs CNN now is the same guy who ran NBC when Trump started "The Apprentice."
>>
>>8033196
Liberals have the worst memes: John Oliver and fucking 'Drumpf'. Yr idea of humor is apologizing for being a white male haha. Seriously, Tumblr and Hillary Clinton are way more vapid than Trump what the fuck are you on nigga? You got ISIS, Putin's Russia, The Mexican invasion and 3 year old kids getting transgender sex changes somebody has to put and end to this madness. The far left is staging a covert takeover if it isn't trump America will become one giant safe space a sharia law Marxist-transgender dystopia
>>
>>8033196
the amount of misinformation in this election cycle has been staggering. Everyone I've talked with anti-Trump has said, "he speaks vaguely, no substance". And every single one of them has been wrong, because none of them have seen his hundreds of interviews

In other words, if you're gonna be anti-trump at least come up with a better reason than ignorance
>>
>>8033260
I hate John Oliver and Hillary almost as much as Trump. The world will be a better place when we realize politics should not be a team sport where you paint your face red or blue.

We will never reach that point because of retards like you.
>>
>>8033045
There's a huge organized resistance Funded by George Soros, no less. They are afraid. Marxist fancy themselves counterculture rebels but really they are but useful idiots for the globalist elite. Leftists like Hillary or Bernie are the status quo
>>
>>8033270
>i have the best ideas
>DEALS
>ask anybody, my ideas are great
>DEALS
>these ideas i'm going to put in place will be the best ideas america has ever seen
>DEALS
>>
>>8032772
He's the prime evolver, evolving.
>>
File: born fucked up.png (57 KB, 573x300) Image search: [Google]
born fucked up.png
57 KB, 573x300
>>8033018
>>8033196
>>8033305
>>8033311
it's not your fault
>>
>>8033311
The accuracy is astounding
>>
Alright, americans.

Hillary or Trump.

What the fuck are you going to do? Both are clearly not worthy or being presidents in one way or another. Are you really going to vote either way at one of these? Or are you going to stay home and not vote?
>>
Is your rate still 5 yuan each post, or do you earn more for image posts?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/73902440
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.