[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the single greatest book on the actor James Dean out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: James Dean_.jpg (72 KB, 759x872) Image search: [Google]
James Dean_.jpg
72 KB, 759x872
What is the single greatest book on the actor James Dean out there? I want to read more about the man.
>>
>>8032479
Go to the gay literature section in your local book store and your bound to find something.
>>
>>8032479
>being james dean
>>
>>8032759
How does one become James Dean especially seeing as how he's dead?
>>
>>8032856
If you're not an actor, too, you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>8032862
Actors can become other actors? They got some sort of body swap machine up in Hollywood that they're keeping a secret?
>>
>>8032479
What are you looking to read about him? His acting career? His personal life? His romantic escapades with men and the behind the scenes gay life he led? The events surrounding his death? What?
>>
>>8032866
Either way, what would someone being alive or dead change if someone could "become" them?

Acting is becoming other people.
>>
>>8032870
So you could become James Dean and start driving fast cars, smoking cigarettes, being a rebel and fucking men?
>>
>>8032873
I don't think you have to worry about having any chance of becoming anywhere near close to James Dean.
>>
>>8032889
What makes you say that?
>>
>>8032902
Instincts.
>>
>>8032905
Are you anything like James Dean?
>>
>>8032889
I could get plastic surgery to make myself look like James Dean, maybe not have his personality though.
>>
>>8032908
Just the faggot side.
>>
>>8032913
You're gay?
>>
>>8032911
Like that guy who got plastic surgery to look more like Justin Bieber? God rest his soul.
>>
>>8032917
Don't be jealous.
>>
File: wow.jpg (51 KB, 725x393) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
51 KB, 725x393
>>8032918
He did look awfully like Justin Bieber, just a kind of plastic version. It all boils down to how much money you have and finding the right plastic surgeon.

If you find the right one they can work miracles and basically make you look like anyone you want.

Case in point this Brazilian gay dude who got plastic surgery to look Asian.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.