[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cora Carmack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: LOSING IT.jpg (228 KB, 1400x2109) Image search: [Google]
LOSING IT.jpg
228 KB, 1400x2109
Anybody read anything by this author? My sister knew her back in college and said her writing was shit (i'm guessing that is based off of her fan fiction or something).

I'm pretty sure it's generic (albeit praised by the NY Times and USA Today, apparently) YA fiction. Curious if /lit/ has read any of it, though.
>>
>>8028429

looks like something dear to heart. probably nothing special, but it was probably special to her and that's all that matters. good for her.

i will not take part in your hate bashing op

get a life
>>
Well she's at the helm of a new genre of contemporary fiction so she's more important than either you or your sister or anyone here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New-adult_fiction
>>
>Bliss Edwards

Not reading that shit.
>>
>>8028504
a new adult it's a 50 y.o. young adult?
>>
YOU'RE LOSING
YOU'RE LOSING
YOU'RE LOSING YOUR VITAMIN C
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.