[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you, just by the mere fact you choose to come on to this board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
you, just by the mere fact you choose to come on to this board and choose to read this, are a faggot who will die never understanding what it is to be loved, essentially never actually achieving the requirements of passing the tutorial mission of life. meaningless, you will be forgotten, never even loved by your own family or furthermore yourself - a hollow human being who has only achieved one thing: proving that in some cases human lives are indeed in some cases entirely worthless. you will do one of two things - shrug this comment off in its entirety because you don't want to hear anything else but comments that agree with your "rounded" understanding of reality or perhaps you will be angry and want to engage. The problem is that this is the first and last time I will ever visit this board so you have no way of communicating with me. if you are reading this, please know that most informed and non-brainwashed folk would be thrilled if you fucking killed yourselves. you don't know anything apart from the echo-chamber you willfuly allow yourselves to live within. KILL YOUR-SELVES...you are hated by everyone - both those in the right and those in the wrong - go shoot up a school or whatever you failures of existence do. At least it'll generally only be americans you kill, you'll be doing us folk in europe a nice favour. Urgh. I just wish I could adequately convey just how objectively worthless you are. I could try all day and I'd still fail. Just, please, PLEASE, kill yourself.
>>
>>8025893
Op, I'm not an ant, post a bigger picture.
>>
This is some fresh pasta, eh?
>>
>>8025893
""""""""""""""""18"""""""""""""""
>>
>>8025893
>[you] are a faggot who will die never understanding what it is to be loved
true, but I've already accepted that fact and incorporated the feeling of alienation from everyday normative sexuality it produces into my writing
>>
ops talking to himself again lol
>>
OP's right.
>>
>>8025893
On the topic, what is Good: knowledge or aquierment of knowledge? Say a wise man is prohobited from learning anything new. Will he be as, or perhaps more, miserable than a man lacking any knowledge in the first place?
>>
>>8025893

I am interested in that picture. Can you email it to me so i can print it out ...thanks

thanks,

J
>>
OP's boyfriend here, can confirm he's a faggot.
>>
>>8025893
>KILL YOUR-SELVES

The fact that you hyphenated "yourselves" could induce suicidal ideation in anyone.
>>
>>8026903
If it was written in some obscurantist post-str work, what could "your-selves" mean? How would the author explain the hyphenation?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.