[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any books that you could rec me that is similar to Stephenie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Book-midnightsun.jpg (12 KB, 483x740) Image search: [Google]
Book-midnightsun.jpg
12 KB, 483x740
Any books that you could rec me that is similar to Stephenie Meyer's unfinished Twilight Novel, Midnight Sun?

Yeah I'm a pleb I guess, whatever
first time I've been happy in a while, read all of it in one go, was unable to stop reading, time passed so fast

Preferably a Pdf for whatever reason
>>
You might like Dracula, which pretty much started the whole vampire novel trend.
>>
Also I'm pretty sure Meyer's work is also inspired by the novel Wuthering Heights, so you should check that out as well.
>>
>>8025386
>>8025396
I think I'd like these, been meaning to get around to both

I think I'd quite like something romantic and easy to read
I liked the twilight books but Midnight sun seeing it through Edward's eyes and being a part of his mind was something I enjoyed, especially because in the twilight books he's quite mysterious and it was to see his much more complex point of view

if that helps define a bit more why I liked it
probably not
>>
the severe brain damage survival guide
>>
File: himZD0M.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
himZD0M.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>8025386
>>8025396
>>8025422

oh /lit/ never change
>>
>>8025637
You're insecurity is showing
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.