[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
English Majors/Published authors. Read please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: house-of-cards-kevin-spacey.jpg (201 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
house-of-cards-kevin-spacey.jpg
201 KB, 750x500
Art journals, especially those of a young writer such as myself who began a journal simply to better understand his own concious experience and reflect on the connections I had with others around me and how they unvaoidable influence certain aspects of my existence, or to put it better, my day to day life, are simply a collection of impulsive and generally uninterpretable by general standards.. collections of unmodifiable works. (inerms of my own journal, I started writing as soon as I began delving into narcotic opiates, benzos, stiumulantes and Heavy, heavy drinking) Anecdotes, scrawls, odd, and disturbted images, excerts from magazines no matter how irellevent and of course bearly translatable enterys written so intoxicated it is as if another aspect of my personallity wrote them, they seldom turn up often but when they do they stand out, as if a warning my subconcious.

To get to the point, I am planning to not re-write but re-format my 2 journals of very disturbing and odd writings, some which I believe to be extremely philosophical as I am an avid reader and user of mild altering substances.

This journal will be completed by tomorrow mid day the latest, the scrawlings will be scanned and also added to a compiled PDF file. I imagine it would be 200-250 pages long in total.

I have had some amphetamine tonight, and I have a 6 pack of coopers red ale. If you guys are interested I am happy to complete this work and share it with you, due to the copy-right issues involved in this etc, I will share certain parts to begin with and if there are any people generally interested in further reading, publishers, people who I believe this is worth the view of... Some small and easy contractual agreemant can be put together by my agent (whom is my room mate)

Bump with your Email address and I will forward you this post. And an outline of my next 12 hour writing session, I might even live stream? Possibly.

Thanks /lit/ and let me know
>>
The fuck led you to believe any of us would want to read your drug-addled ramblings?
>>
>>8024364
Its much more than that. Ive turned it into a jungiun work of art. but if you are not interested that is fine.
>>
[Refer to this]

1/1/15

How interesting death is. An eternal nothingness.
Void of smell, sight and sound.
No personality, no voice, no reason.
Yet is it much less stranger being alive?
Aware of where we all must go and so helpless to change it.
What meaning does life truly have if all our ethical and unethaical memories
evolve into nothing but how we are remembered.

person, good or bad, who cares?
Its only those who are left alive,
to suffer in agony of impending doom,
who are we to worry? [re-read this] – does not apply
despite this current lack of meaningless in life – out of place, I had 2/10ths gram of mescaline.

if a life was cut short,
A life that seldom had time to prove itself,
repent, for there sins or sacrafices,
but of course, the beauty is,
im a minds last moments, the concious memorys he holds
are simply the content of his own head,
death is liberation from darkness.

This was the moring after NYE. The alcohol had twisted my mind, as did the Valium. Mescalien tea was also had far down in the beach (my first pscyhedelic experience) - This enetery is barley understandable, the writings of an internal confliction, this will take me a while to tear apart. It is nonsense but not wrong, which is why I did not destroy the work.
will need further explination when I have time to analyze and break down the meaning of what I ment

Example of structure.
I have just started and am editing as I go along given my time frame.
>>
The following pages are the beggings of journals. I will date them if there is a date given at the time of writing. The rest I will estimate and edit at a later time. Let us begin.

31/12/14
Lives searching for meaning.
The ocean air intoxicates.
The alcohol intoxicates.
Young girls with few friends line the beaches.
Aging couples line the beaches with little left to do.

Seagulls hover in search of scraps
Sad sailors anchor down in familiator territor.
Tents are pithced in hopes of resolution.

And for me another vodka is poured in hopes of whats littles left of this year.

Thie first diary entery of mine was on the night before the year of 2015. I was inxoticated, but happy, this holds perticular grounds in my mind, its anchored in and for reason that I will explain in further details at a later time.

last example.

MODS delete thread if anyone isnt interested.
>>
File: dr kevin spacey.png (693 KB, 886x898) Image search: [Google]
dr kevin spacey.png
693 KB, 886x898
>>8024355
>>
>>8024355

>coopers red ale

Australian. Got it. No thanks.
>>
>>8024355
I'm not going to read any of your writing until you learn how to use a period.
>>
>>8024400
Umm I don't think you realize what the point of writing poetry is if this is what you have.
>>
>>8025228
A million times this
>>
>>8024393
I apologize but this isn't a good poem. There's no music and all of the ideas stated are rote and presented in a rote way. If you want us to care about your writing you have to keep the reader in mind. You can't just go on about how you're tortured and crazed as if that alone would make people care.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.