[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you find your ebooks /lit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: internet-pirate[1].jpg (37 KB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
internet-pirate[1].jpg
37 KB, 250x220
Where do you find your ebooks /lit/?
>>
On my ebookshelf
>>
lib gen rus ec
>>
>>8023811
Same. Libgen is god-tier.
also bookzz org
>>
bibliotik
irc EFNet server #bookz
libgen
the first one has better quality but it's hard to get in there nowadays
the second one has quality and variety but it's slightly more of a pain in the ass to use than a website
the third one has pretty much everything but a lot of it is shitty quality
>>
>>8024048
I thought the server was Undernet.
>>
>>8024048
If I suck your cock, will you send me an invite for bibliotik?
>>
File: bibvites.png (11 KB, 300x214) Image search: [Google]
bibvites.png
11 KB, 300x214
>>8024164
you're probably right, the last time I went there was a month or two ago

>>8024168
sorry fampai
>>
File: 1462148913972.jpg (141 KB, 900x585) Image search: [Google]
1462148913972.jpg
141 KB, 900x585
>>8024178
Shit.
Could tell me if there is some poetry by Cocteau in French? I always ask for it it when there is a request thread but I never even knew if it was there....
>>
>>8023799
slsk for life my friend
>>
>>8024237
there's a dozen or so files. anything you particularly want? site rules say it's ok to upload content elsewhere.
>>
>>8024281
Well if you see Plain-chant, Poèmes, or Vocabulaire... Or anything that seems to be poetry, that would be very nice.
I don't have much to repay you, but if you're interested in a aaaaarg invite just tell me.
>>
I guess because the law is different in china and latin america aquiring books doesn't require a hat and an eye patch. Does anyone know how books work in Germany, France, and Italy are they free-for-all?
>>
>>8024248
holy shit, I didn't know you could get ebooks from there, thanx
>>
>>8024309
it's hard to tell exactly because most of the descriptions are in french, but hopefully there's something in there that you'll like.

https://file.io/piwaCl
>>
>>8024367
Unfortunately there's no poetry. But some of these are not on libgen and look very promising, so thank you nice anon!
>>
>>8024389
hmm, most of the other stuff seemed to be correspondence, essays and the like, so I guess there's no poetry then. sorry m8 at least it answered your question.
>>
>>8024392
Ok, sorry for the trouble and thanks again. I guess I'll continue to explore obscure second-hand bookshops.
>>
>>8023799
YARRRR. I'm new to ebooks. Can I somehow crack the Amazon ebooks' DRM? [for use with Kobo Glo HD or similar readers?]
Inb4 torrents, I be mainly askin' because of Kindle exclusive jolly housewife literature.

Or is there another way to read Kindle ebooks on readers other than Kindle?
>>
>>8024414
>cracking DRM
install Calibre and then install its "de-DRM" plugin, whenever you add a book to Calibre it'll remove the DRM
then you just convert it from MOBI to EPUB and you can use it wherever desu
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.