[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I listen to one audiobook every day at work can I say I read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1458402712143.png (57 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
1458402712143.png
57 KB, 240x255
If I listen to one audiobook every day at work can I say I read 5 books a week?
>>
>>8023266
Are you planning to spend your entire day with these? Audiobooks are very long, OP.
>>
>>8023266
Why don't you just take an ereader or some shit. It's a lot faster, t b h
>>
>>8023273
My job is pretty simple and repetitive, and the shift is 8 hours so I can usually finish the majority of an audiobook in a day.
>>
you can say you listen to 5 books a week
>>
>>8023281
I would just do it, but read real books when you get the chance as well.
>>
>>8023266
you can just get one of those text to voice narration programs and have it read you the wikipedia article on the books.

that way you can say you've read like 60 books.
>>
>>8023301
>listening to microsoft sam on long and repeated occasions

sounds like a form of Filipino torture or something
>>
>>8023281
whats your job? ive been looking for something where i can just listen to podcasts the entire time
>>
>>8024045
i too wish to know this
>>
>>8024045
I work at a screen printing shop. I just press shirts for 8 hours with my headphones in. Sorry for the late response btw
>>
>>8024045
I used to scrape emails and spam them all day, I listened to every lecture from yale and stanford open courses.
>>
>>8024335
yea i use to have a similar job doing laundry where i was able to binge on podcasts, but for various reasons i cant go back.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.