[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh my god which one of you wrote this http://www.academia.e
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: spoogs.png (52 KB, 700x419) Image search: [Google]
spoogs.png
52 KB, 700x419
Oh my god which one of you wrote this

http://www.academia.edu/16215991/Philosophy_of_the_Meme_Translating_the_Vaporwave_and_Seapunk_Landscapes_as_Prophets_to_the_Arrival_of_the_Sacred_Omnipunk_contra_Theocidal_Aesthetic

It even has stirnerbird in it
>>
>>8022407
it was me
>>
>>8022407
even though I consider seapunk and to a lesser extent vapor wave marginally relevant to my interests, I am choosing not to click that link because of the other words in it
>>
File: dwight.jpg (59 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
dwight.jpg
59 KB, 300x300
>>8022407
>Stirner, through his dialectics of spooks [...]
>>
>>8022407
I have never been more angry because of a URL.
>>
>>8022473
same
>>
>On the Meme as the Spiritual Icon for the World After the Death of God

This is fucking superb oh my god
>>
>implying OP didn't write it

I see you, you faggot.
>>
Sorry. I did.
>>
File: 0.png (156 KB, 362x259) Image search: [Google]
0.png
156 KB, 362x259
>>8022407
holy fuck

There's also this beauty. Thanks /a/.

http://philpapers.org/archive/SINPG
>>
>>8022682
Oh, yes. Sinhababu is great.
>>
>memes signify the death of god and the movement towards a post-post-modern singularity of meaninglessness
Who is this man, what uni is this from
>>
>>8022856
The New School. His instagram is just /lit/ memes and lit memes
>>
File: QONVIyz.gif (2 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
QONVIyz.gif
2 MB, 331x197
>>8022407
>>8022682
Beautiful.
>>
bumping to get this noticed
>>
>cory banta
>banta
Gr8 banter m8
>>
>someone's parents paid for this
>>
>>8022407

To complete the effect, the title should have some version of "toward a", e.g. "toward a rhetorics of", "toward hermeneutics", etc, viz.

"Philosophy of the Meme: Toward a Linguistics of Vaporwave and Seapunk Landscapes as Propechy to the Arrival of Sacred Omnipunk (Pro?) contra-Theocidal Aesthetic"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.