[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We Google translate the first paragraph of our favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Ishmael-Call-me.jpg (301 KB, 648x500) Image search: [Google]
Ishmael-Call-me.jpg
301 KB, 648x500
ITT: We Google translate the first paragraph of our favorite novel to Japanese, and Google translate it back to English.

I shall go first;

Ishmael Call me. How much most in my wallet, or no have the money precisely-, and not to anything mind particular in order to draw my interest to the coast ago- a few years, watery part navigation and of the world for me is a little I thought I would see. This is, spleen and drive in off the, it is how I have to adjust the circulation. Every time I myself find severe growth for the mouth. It is moistened with my soul, whenever a November drizzle, I paused in front of myself involuntarily coffin of the warehouse, each time finding raised the rear of all of the funeral that I meet. I hypos in order to prevent me from it step deliberately street, that there is a need for strong moral principles, to get me at the top of the hand, such as, a carefully then off of a person's hat every time you knock, in particular, I have it, immediately occupies the high time to get to sea as long as I can. This is my substitute for pistol and ball. Philosophical prosperity and Cato throws himself upon his sword. I takes you to the quiet ship. Amazing in this is not nothing. They are, if you knew it, almost all of the men of the degree, some time or other, the same feelings to cherish towards the sea with me very close.
>>
For your pleasure, Italian to Japanese to English.

And if any of the discourse has moved premise, from the unprovable assumption
indimostrando, the yolk of the egg yolk and the egg which was completed as of the embryo, both,
Now that you have a LUOMO as follows, of opening the axiom of prenatal
DISCENDITIVA of NATURE. I mean, with the chyle: homo does not act in force
inlàtebra desire to muscle or love, or humans with secret intention, and
He does not select, tendons which it is intended. That he is, that disama and disvuole
Instant, it is invaded, it uses control. It has the authority and the will of its name
discenditiva.
>>
>First two paragraphs, from English to Japanese to English to Japanese to English.

Young man towards the end of July beginning sultry afternoon, now somewhat irresolutely slowly in the direction of the Kamenny Bridge, which came out from his little room in the Stolyarny lane.

He was fortunate enough to escape the encounter with his landlady of stairs. In addition, his small room, such as the location of the twist to live cupboard, more has been hidden under the now of the roof of the high-five-story building. Dinner and service of his mistress, the room occupied by the following floor, every time he went out, that her kitchen door, he is to pass the wide open include that was almost always standing so that has been forced to offer him. He is made of frowned on anxiety shame, some, almost frightened, I went past all the time with feeling. He shrank from her in order to meet was a lot in debt to his mistress.
>>
>>8021917
this is some phil text for sure
>>
>>8022071
technically, from Russian to English and so on
>>
>>8021895

One is , that the white kitten that did not have anything to do with it , confident : -it was because of the completely black kitten . White kitten , his face , washed by the last quarter of the old cat of the time ( and think , pretty well , it held ) in order to had been having , so any hand in you is it a prank you can see that it was not possible to have .

, Just now and : first , she is in one foot , he held it down bad in the ear , and then , on the other foot , she starts from the nose , all of the wrong way to the top , rubbing his face : Dinah is how clean the face of her children , so this is me, I was there said , she , doubt this is a very still lies and rumbling -no to was very in white kitten work it I was trying to feel that was something for all of its profits .

Alice is a great armchair corner , talking to himself half , while we sat curled in that half-asleep , however , the black kitten had been finished in the early afternoon , and so , kitten and I was trying to wind up the ball of worsted Alice had a grand game of romps, and it all had been rolling up and down until I come back again . And there is , when the kitten is running after the tail of its own in the middle , rugs of the furnace floor , spread to all of the knot or tangle , it was .
>>
I don't really have a favorite so I went with Candide
>Rhine in Westphalia of the country, in the castle of the most noble Baron of Thunder -10-tronckh, was there lived a young man blessed with the sweetest disposition is natural. His face was a true indicator of his mind. He had been joined to the simplicity of the solid of the judgment is not the most affected. Therefore, I guess, he had his name of the candy. Because he was not able to produce in the sixty or more and 11 quarterings, old house servant, by that he is a very good sort of the young women of the neighborhood who refused to marry a gentleman, Baron It is suspected to have been the son of the sister of his arm; the rest of the phylogenetic tree belonging to the family, was lost in the injury time.
>>
From Finnish to Japanese to English, similar to this anon >>8021917

Numbness black is kihaa plunge now valkumiltaan suitsuvaa open mouth, proudly humble alamaisparven above boiling kimmeltävirviville viluja liter hot silver along the glass, prosperity high kannukin vaeollollansa step when vartoovien glasses kupumahtava shines with kyljin sparkling and crash virgin holhoomana been, was a porcelain, and I kaarekas kannuntorokin sympathy to you pyytöön empty grace to it without the information and board to ANE is täytensä heel changing the aftermath lahjivan dealers välkyksihelmivöin cup,. It is slip the birds of the air of the case and leijillä was not the earth of sykkinyt Korea of mind, or the sea of kalteilla ship, as sophisticated sail with the spread of wind entimillä, it is line-of-sight virgin, Alastalo pride Siviän, the road tointansa It would have been a long time to reach, but can not achieve the necessary information and, to exercise vigilance and varovin, the youngest daughter of advice and literacy, even if there is a heart and suffocated If your tomppeliuttensa ansiopalkoiksihyvänhyvyyden against Finnish melting grace on top of the mana kimpuiltansa of mind, the introduction ripsiparit girl a splash in lavishingsalahymyiltänsä when the floating you and convenient someone from the familiar mistake acquired been viisaankin, uumantaipumaa high and neck Kino carried along the surface of the jewelry, palmikkoihmeiden girl it was not unexpected as the soul and the eyes hilpaa it is on the main floor of one such adorable Surku becomes the beneficiary himself liehdon, and overcrowding of its own due to heart burning of the breast bone, wander must be 1 respiration huokasemilta and bellows ring kunnolleen to repair in order to spread a lot of happiness than to recover the swelling as adapted to the seams and durability without the noise!
>>
>>8023436
ansiopalkoiksihyvänhyvyyden
>>
If you really want to hear about it, there first is that you want to you probably know
Where I was born, my time is of lousy children was like, and how my parents what was
Occupation, and they had me, and all that kind of David Copperfield crap is, in front of all my
If you want to know the truth, I do not feel to go into it. In the first place, the raw material
I bore, in second place, my parents would have the individual to about 2 bleeding
If I told quite personal to do something about them. They are quite awkward about things like
That, especially my father. - I do not say it - - they are wonderful, all of it, but they have yet again
As hell nasty. Also, if I'm not going to tell you my autobiography of the whole goddam
anything. I will just introduce the things of this madman that happened to me at the end of the around
Christmas runs the I'm pretty down, easy and come out here just before you've had to take it. Me
It is about the meaning is all that I have said to D.B., he is all and my brother. He is located in Hollywood. It
Not from too far this dingy place, he came and substantially all of my visit
weekend. When I maybe to go to next month the house, he's going to drive me home. He just has to
Jaguar. You can do 200 miles an hour around one of the most of them English of work. It
4000 nearly $ damn took him. He is now, you have a lot of dough. He did not use to.
When he was in the house, it will be used in an ordinary writer. He wrote this great book
Short stories, The Secret Goldfish, you have never heard of him in the case. So it was the best of 1
"The Secret Goldfish." It is, nobody would not let's take a look at him, was about this little kid
Since goldfish I think he bought it with his own money. It was killing me. Now, he comes out to
Hollywood, D.B., Is a prostitute. I If there is a thing of hate one, it is a movie. But please do not,
Mention them to me.
>>
Use this site: http://translationparty.com/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.