[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modern or Post-Modern?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: 1462845681659.jpg (132 KB, 1536x530) Image search: [Google]
1462845681659.jpg
132 KB, 1536x530
Modern or Post-Modern?
>>
she cute

it's a shame all poems are bad
>>
Medieval.
>>
>>8020241
the bifurcated middle
>>
>>8020241
No.
>>
>>8020241
>not even post post modern
>not creating artificial languages to write poetry in
>>
why are women so willing to debase themselves?
I like it 2bh
>>
>>8020241
Another little klikusha has ruined herself in a neurotic fit.

So surprising.
>>
>>8020302
>klikusha
what is this word, I like it
>>
File: 2.jpg (17 KB, 258x324) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
17 KB, 258x324
>>8020241
2nd is still just Modern
I still don't know what post-modernism is or how to unlock it, I don't think an anti-epistemological aesthetic can actually exist
>>
>>8020305
Russian word for possessed woman or demonaniac
>>
>>8020282
literally tolkien and Quenya

>Elen síla lúmenn'omentielvo
>>
>>8020241
>I got called a slut a bunch of times abloobloobloo

Why cant people just take an insult and say "hey who gives a fuck what that person thinks"

somebody post that Tyler the creator tweet.
>>
>>8020342
cool
>>
>>8020342
nice

will use it in my diary desu
>>
File: qJFr0qe.jpg (72 KB, 537x399) Image search: [Google]
qJFr0qe.jpg
72 KB, 537x399
>>8020356
i gotchu senpai
>>
>>8020241
this makes me feel really sad

why does post-secondary education ruin women
>>
>>8020486
it's designed to
it ruins men too though tbqh
>>
>>8020241
>vest over a t-shirt
she was pretty far gone in both pics t.bh
>>
>>8020241
As long as it's educated, nothing is wrong with either of them.

If it's the irrational regurgitation of pop-culture sophists and the pseudo-intellectual, neither. The problem with modernism and post-modernism is that they are still in vogue and still happening, respectively, and that both of the ideas are non-intuitive, which means the natural distillation and simplification process that occurs as knowledge is passed down from academics to the mass populous delivers codified thinkblocks of absolutes, which cannot function within the core systems of either modernism or post-modernism.

Couple that situation with the amplified pace at which information and knowledge are both generated and exchanged, and you are very quickly left with simplistic, non-thought platitude from what was once a system of--at a minimum--functioning logic and rationality.

I'm sure even this shit I vomiting up here is just the reduced and mitigated victim of some superior observation or thought, that I've accidentally "created" via absorbing the information that's already out there.
>>
>>8020302
>ruined herself

How?
>>
File: goodsir.jpg (66 KB, 613x677) Image search: [Google]
goodsir.jpg
66 KB, 613x677
>>8020516
>>
>>8020530
she cut her hair and dyed it.

this means she has the ability to make decisions.

virginal men on 4chan find this terrifying
>>
>>8020395
Tyler's a fucking pillock
>>
>>8020530
>chopping off all her hair and identifying with the word 'slut'
>not ruined
>>
>>8020544
>ability to make poor decisions

FTFY
>>
>>8020516
This anon is actually right - it may be the only thought out, rational analysis of how contemporary hyper-kinetic information culture appropriates and transforms concepts (or conceptul frameworks) I've read (on this site, at least).

>>8020535
You're proving his point.
>>
>>8020548
nice words
>>
File: 010.jpg (43 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
43 KB, 800x800
>>8020549
>>
>>8020549
She's not literally saying "ya I fuck a lot of dudes", she's just talking about the contradiction of how women are hated by some men for being both virginal and sexual
>>
>>8020585
exactly like, no-where more than 4chan can you see a man's madonna/whore complex, obscured by like 100 layers of rationalization
>>
>>8020568
Dank meme lady but she obviously has less self-esteem in the second picture given that her tone changed from optimistic to cynical. Cutting off a woman's hair has been a form of humiliation for centuries and authoring a 'slam poem' called 'Hi, I'm a slut' speaks for itself. Clearly she's begun identifying with negativity and humiliation which says a lot about her interior state. Of course, if you were to ask her about these changes she's probably prattle off something about 'subverting forms of patriarchal oppression by reclaiming them for herself blah blah blah' but this is just some neurotic mental gymnastics playing on loop in her head. For everyone else, she just looks damaged.
>>
File: savannahtimelapse.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
savannahtimelapse.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: savannahtimelapse2.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
savannahtimelapse2.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>8020241

Would cuddle with left, would create hard Russian HD anal incest video with right.
>>
>>8020585
You're right, she's not literally saying that. She's figuratively saying it.
>>
File: savannahtimelapse3.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
savannahtimelapse3.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>8020589
I'm sorry but you're just missing the point entirely. Girls who cut their hair are trying to normalize it, which gets rid of the previous definition rooted in ideals of beauty. If we make short hair an 'ideal' then the women won't be perceived as 'damaged,' no?
>>
>>8020585
nobody hates women for being virginal

some men hate women who won't put out for themselves, but that's not really a problem of ideological contradiction, that's just pride

women are not 'damned if you do, damned if you don't'. Most men, when they're being honest and are not trying to get laid, will admire virginity.
>>
File: savannahtimelapse4.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
savannahtimelapse4.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: savannahtimelapse5.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
savannahtimelapse5.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: savannahtimelapse6.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
savannahtimelapse6.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>8020601
virgins can't fuck
you want a virginal wife but a slutty fuckbuddy
women think this is a contradiction because they think they're all worth marrying
>>
>>8020606

She really reminds me of Geizer.

I have a boner at work now, thank you.
>>
>>8020592
yes
>>8020609
no
>>8020602
maybe
>>8020597
i don't know...
>>
>>8020589
>For everyone else, she just looks damaged.

not everyone else though, is it? you could say the same about girls with tattoos and piercings who go to punk rock concerts. yeah sure maybe "her post-secondary education" has turned her into a card-carrying member of the global feminist illuminati, or maybe she just likes the way it looks.

i love how it has to be "i don't like her hair, and she must have done it knowing i wouldn't like her hair, which implies the following hilariously reductive and baseless psychological implications"

my theory is that more and more women are cutting or dying their hair because it keeps you people away from them
>>
>>8020613
>i don't know...
Best one IMO
>>
>>8020595
Pierre Woodman pls go
>>
File: cum.jpg (333 KB, 1711x893) Image search: [Google]
cum.jpg
333 KB, 1711x893
Don't tell me you wouldn't explode all over her cute pale face looking up into your eyes after lovingly massaging your balls with her tongue while you pump it like a madman
>>
>>8020552
its not ability that's the problem
its the desire
>>
>>8020600
That's what I said:

>subverting forms of patriarchal oppression by reclaiming them

AKA normalizing them so they no longer carry a negative connotation

But here's the thing, it doesn't read that way. The girl on the right doesn't look 'normal' she looks self-consciously abnormal because at the most basic level what is happening is she's throwing a temper tantrum about 'WAAH you don't get to define what normal or pretty looks like FOR ME! I get to decide that because I'm a strong independent womyn who don't need no validation!' Ironically, this sort of behavior has the opposite of the desired effect because it reinforces the stereotype that girls with bob haircuts who write poems about being sluts are bitter and angry.

If she really wanted to 'normalize' having short hair, she would still be writing optimistic poems about looking forward to the future or whatever. But no, she did the typical 'I'm a slut hear me roar!' thing which just confirms for everyone that short hair equates to edginess.
>>
>>8020586
>madonna/whore complex

mate, we're just shitposting on a cartoon forum

when I said she was ruined I don't actually mean she has become a worthless human being

I just mean I think the transformation was a degenerate one

I think she can still find redemption and there is, I am sure, still good in her.

And I never would have called the before pic a madonna. I know hardly anything about her, but I do know something about human beings, which is that they are all sinners.

I liked the before pic better because she was pretty in a way that seemed to me less affected, less desperate, less entangled in notions of individuality and so on. I won't go too far into the theology but she appeared a more potent symbol of ideal femininity than she does now

certainly no mother Mary but a more believable promise of the potentiality of such worldly perfection
>>
>>8020677
>>8020681
these are good posts
>>
>>8020356
Because not everyone's autistic like you.
>>
>>8020611
lol all these millennials so convinced that sex is "skill" that you need to practice to get "good" at. if she has a vagina, she can fuck and i guarantee you that more men find it hotter to "break a girl in" and forever etch your name into her brain than be another notch on a roastie's belt whose only appeal is all the tricks she's learned to turn over the years of experience she's accumulated.
>>
>>8020677

>which just confirms for everyone that short hair equates to edginess.
fantastic closing point there my buddy. really hit the nail on the head. she did it to be edgy. what a crime. a young person wanting to be edgy. you're so right. the sjws have come and now theyre breaking girls because one of them cut her hair and she did it to be egdy. this is right and egye you're so smart. man you can see thru all the sjw lies man. global feminist conspiracy the evidence is everywhere man you're right i can see it.

>I get to decide that because I'm a strong independent womyn who don't need no validation!' I
man your so right dude i see people like this all the time in real life and theyre not just a rare internet phenomenon at all all our stereotypes about women are so right they are brainelss

>the girl on the right doesn't look 'normal' she looks self-consciously abnormal because at the most basic level what is happening is she's throwing a temper tantrum
yeah man you know ive never seen a guy with a tattoo or a piercing now that i think about it. why is it only women who think like this i've never even seen a guy in real life with a piercing it just DOESNT HAPPEN. see man you get huh these fucking women and their temper tantrums
>>
>>8020677

Thoughtful, and your repeating digits have been duly noted. Have you considered that she may wish to normalize her protest as well, so that her dissatisfaction may become a larger more cohesive/determined movement?
>>
>>8020586
dO YOU WANT 10 DICKS IN YOUR CEREAL?
>>
>>8020681
>less entangled in notions of individuality
thats why channers get so rustled by women who make unconventional beauty choices

god forbid having to consider a woman an individual, lets just invent some evopsych or blame the global feminist conspiracy so we dont have to do that
>>
>>8020681
Your post positively sapped my will to live - I think it was the use of words like "degenerate" and "ideal femininity", not to mention "wordly perfection". I'm no militant atheist, but this kind of things saddens me. What's the need to appeal to these not-so-subtly masqueraded Forms, intangible and insusbtantial, removed from the senses? What is the appeal of idealistic christianity, if you end up moving through the world like a furtive interpreter of an all-encompassing allegory? I've been reading Kierkegaard and Spinoza lately, hardly what you'd call orthodox christian reading, but the vitalistic power of their writings, how they're focused on life in this world makes me unable to understand the appeal of your position.
>>
File: 1459722675983.png (78 KB, 321x185) Image search: [Google]
1459722675983.png
78 KB, 321x185
>>8020619
>Women don't want to be approached by strong, conservative, unapologetically white, Christian men
Nice try, nu-male. Or maybe I should say Jew-male.
>>
>>8020601
Nah, virgin girls get shit constantly in the form of guys telling them it's time to lose it (to them)

A lot of shy bookish dudes want to date virgins, especially if they're virgins themselves, but most dudes prefer girls with experience
>>
>>8020701
Calm down miss.
>>
>>8020701

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. It is also not a valid argument, not even a protest.

Your biggest missed point is that you don't actually address the issue you think he presents with an argument, nor recommend an alternative mode of perception. You're just trying to silence an opposition thought. Consider instead creating in your mind the idea you understand, so that they choose themselves to remain silent, because they agree. This is more productive, and requires little more effort.
>>
Honestly after that critical thinking class I took
this chick is getting paid more money than me just for cutting her and while releasing shitty poetry

aint mad at her tbqh
>>
>>8020701
>yeah man you know ive never seen a guy with a tattoo or a piercing now that i think about it. why is it only women who think like this i've never even seen a guy in real life with a piercing it just DOESNT HAPPEN. see man you get huh these fucking women and their temper tantrums
Not who you're responding to, but seriously this is weak shit. Nobody would deny that men do the same things. One of the greatest works of English literature is about a certain highest of angels throwing one long temper tantrum.

And, moreover, it was never implied in the anon's post that this had anything to do with differences between the sexes
>>
>>8020728

Consider creating in their mind*
>>
File: meetmygf.jpg (125 KB, 1711x893) Image search: [Google]
meetmygf.jpg
125 KB, 1711x893
>>
OP odjebi sa svojim shitpostom
>>
>>8020681
>I don't actually think she's a worthless human being

You might not, but a lot of people on this website unironically do lmao
>>
>>8020728
his whole point is "cut hair equates belies intent to seem edgy"

he's right. the point is there's nothing to argue with there. there's no protest to be had there.

the real argument is in the subtext, that a woman cutting her hair turns her into a worthless woman.and this is such a dumb argument there's really no point in doing anything but making fun of people who think this way

>You're just trying to silence an opposition thought.

if youre gonna do that thing where you form complete sentences and write in proper english at least do it properly
>>
>>8020718
"degenerate" is not a form, it is a description of a state of change

I do not mean (as /pol/ would mean) that she is transforming into "a degenerate". I mean the transition from A to B is a degeneration.

What is the appeal of idealistic Christianity? I don't know, what's the appeal of having ideals? Why do so many people like reading Plato? It's not for me to say.
>>
File: ohyeah.jpg (68 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
ohyeah.jpg
68 KB, 680x478
>>8020700

You tell 'em, Bobby.
>>
>>8020734
dont give me that shit. it was pretty obviously a reply to the entire thread/board in general, wherein it's obvious that people believe that there's some kind of feminist conspiracy going on that's brainwashing and ruining women.

that's the context that this thread is happening in. dont act like you cant grasp context its so fucking annoying
>>
>>8020722
They generally don't. Being conservative and religious is a turn-off for most white women.
>>
>>8020609
Hottest here, she reminds me of Elizabeth
>>
can I just shit on the 3deep5u debate and say that it looks unnatural af on her and fugly, especially with the piercings.

and that it's an act of pseudo-empowerment, because she basically took one of the most feminine things about her and modified it a bit just to prove that she can be "free to make her own choices as a woman" (or atleast that's what y'all are implying)
If you're really so empowered, why not let your hair stay pretty and actually dabble with your masculine side a bit.

Ask any remotely pretty man out there who isn't mentally ill and he'll tell you straight of the bat that his looks are a tremendous asset and he'd never ruin them by having an edgy haircut or piercings or shit.

THAT is the real empowered attitude.
>>
>>8020611
>implying promiscuous party girls don't marry party promiscuous guys 95% of the time
>>
>>8020757
Well yes, degeneration could be a mode of change - as you pointed out, I was thinking more along the lines of a /pol/ degenerate, as an ideal. There is still a casa to be made on why you used precisely the word degeneration, which, I think, implies a strong moral connotation - I'd like you to expand on that, if you'd like, in the spirit of a debate or exchange.

Also, I'm given to understand you aren't an idealist Christian? If that's the case, I shouldn't have brought that in so feel free to ignore that.
>>
>>8020777
>can I just shit on the 3deep5u debate
>immediately enters the debate with worthless points about nothing
>>
>>8020701
thank you for existing
this subreddit is basically pol:dostoevsky edition and it makes me mad
>>
>>8020777
> it looks unnatural af on her and fugly, especially with the piercings
sure to you, but other people in the thread seem to like it. it's almost as if beauty is subjective. maybe she just tends to roll with people who are into that kind of look.

>and that it's an act of pseudo-empowerment, because she basically took one of the most feminine things about her and modified it a bit just to prove that she can be "free to make her own choices as a woman" (or atleast that's what y'all are implying)
>If you're really so empowered, why not let your hair stay pretty and actually dabble with your masculine side a bit.

>Ask any remotely pretty man out there who isn't mentally ill and he'll tell you straight of the bat that his looks are a tremendous asset and he'd never ruin them by having an edgy haircut or piercings or shit.

maybe she just likes her hair that way. why does it make you uncomfortable? maybe the bonus winning combination of the fact that she likes it and the fact that it makes people like you uncomfortable is the reason she chose it
>>
>>8020801
they're not really points about nothing.
worthless they are, especially for the 3deep5u debate that you virgynos are leading
>>
>>8020681
>nonono i didn't mean she was worthless! I just meant she was worth *less*.

okiedoke
>>
>>8020777
>Ask any remotely pretty man out there who isn't mentally ill and he'll tell you straight of the bat that his looks are a tremendous asset and he'd never ruin them by having an edgy haircut or piercings or shit.

Just saying, this paragraph is pointless and not meaningful in any way to the discussion going on in the thread - but hey, you told us that we're all pseud virgins just rambling about nothing There's no point in reflecting on how and .why beauty is an asset in our society and then attempting to evaluate and critique these reasons, all that matters is smoothly surviving according to the rules of the game, right?
>>
>>8020842
Seems reasonable.
>>
>>8020820
>[something else and] the fact that it makes people like you uncomfortable is the reason she chose it
but it doesn't make anyone uncomfortable. for sure I wouldn't roll with people like her irl anyways.

however, falsely pretending that it's a "statement" on her freedom actually just serves as a means of defense against the fact that this is simple attention-seeking behavior. To an extent she and everyone else joining the argument knows this.
But she then goes onto youtube and carries herself in this attitude and influences many ignorant kids that it's ok to be an attention-seeking pseudo-empowered loser.
That's bad. Like, objectively.
>>
>>8020241
She looks way cuter now mate.
>>
>>8020846
but surely being worth less to someone who considers a haircut to factor into the true worth of a person is a good thing?

like, if i was the worst person in the world and i hated you, you'd probably feel good about that.

so, if she cuts her hair and you feel like she's worth less as a person because of that, that probably makes her feel good.

imagine how good it must feel to have a bunch of neckbearded losers arguing about which of your looks was the hottest?
>>
>>8020857

>writer wants attention
stop the fucking presses
>>
>>8020866
she's a writer almost as much as she looks pretty with her pig nose ring and corpse paint
>>
>>8020857

>just serves as a means of defense against the fact
10 words to say "belies". wew
>>
>>8020876
u guys really are determined to hate women

who hurt you, m8?
>>
>>8020241
Why is /lit/ so mad that a girl got a shitty haircut and wrote some bad poetry?
>>
>>8020883
because she's a woman
>>
>>8020516
wo u sound like u went to collage
>>
>>8020790
>There is still a casa to be made on why you used precisely the word degeneration, which, I think, implies a strong moral connotation - I'd like you to expand on that, if you'd like, in the spirit of a debate or exchange.

Of course degeneration is a moral thing. Degeneration and regeneration are a part of Christian morality. I think /pol/ gets it more from 19th century degeneration theory, which is more about race and empire.

And I am an idealist Christian, I don't mean to convince you otherwise.
>>
>>8020681
>no, I didn't meant she was a madonna, I just meant she was more like my ideal of femininity which coincidentally can be described as "madonna"

You will be surprised to hear that the style she partly emulates is now 100 years old and is considered by many highly feminine. We're not all neo right looking for barbarian maidens.
>>
>>8020880
I was hurt by many thing in my life, but none of them made me ruin my good looks and make them more unnatural.
therefore shitting on nature.
and then going on youtube like that.
therefore teaching some kids to also shit on nature.
>>
>>8020677
Where do you live, anon? In which shithole is short hair on girls still considered edgy?
>>
File: 1462833748156.jpg (36 KB, 488x178) Image search: [Google]
1462833748156.jpg
36 KB, 488x178
reminder
>>
>>8020842
You know "worthless" and "worth less" don't mean the same thing, right?

Anyhow, I still don't accept that. The worth of one human soul is inestimable. I don't think she's worth any less now than she was. If I really thought she was worthless, I wouldn't care one bit what she did with herself.
>>
>>8020893

>ruin my good looks
i thought someone on this board of all the boards would understand that beauty is subjective.

>but none of them made me ruin my good looks and make them more unnatural.
no they just made you bitter enough to whine about women cutting their hair on an internet forum.

good luck with that m8
>>
>>8020898
so what are you even saying? why do you even care, and more importantly, why do you think your opinions on what women should or shouldn't do with their hair are so necessary?
>>
>>8020901
I DON'T whine about women cutting their hair MATEY
I whine about shallow public figure PERSONS doing stupid stuff and masking it as being gender progressive, when in fact it's the opposite
>>
>>8020891
If "madonna/whore complex" only means "he thinks some women are more ideal than others", then sure, I have one. I was under the impression that it meant you think all women are either perfect or god-forsaken, and that finding any small imperfection in your 'madonna' would throw you into rage.

I say that perfection is potential in human beings but never realized. You then accuse me of saying many women are perfect. Fuck off.
>>
>>8020917
>I whine about shallow public figure PERSONS doing stupid stuff and masking it as being gender progressive, when in fact it's the opposite
>getting this angry about a youtube channel with less than 300k subs

i don't buy it
>>
>>8020919
not even the person you're replying to, but:

>You then accuse me of saying many women are perfect. Fuck off.
that's not what that is.

anyway mr. idealist christian, you've got me interested. what is the ideal hair length for women (to the nearest quarter-inch)? what happens if they're not in this range? do they burn in hell? lmao fuck off
>>
>>8020929
>300k
yes but cancer spreads if you don't cut it out in time.
>>
>>8020947
I'm just realizing how butthurt I sound about it though.
>>
>>8020947
>cancer

you've upped the ante here. previously you referred to her as "doing stupid stuff". please explain how her "attention-seeking behaviour" has now progressed from "stupid" to "cancer".

I guess i'm just not sure how one person whose career is being built on attention can be faulted for attention-seeking behaviour. surely that's, like, the idea.

p.s. i still think you're just mad because she cut her hair and you don't like it
>>
>>8020241

>slam poetry

What is that shit?
>>
File: blowjob eyes.jpg (30 KB, 682x678) Image search: [Google]
blowjob eyes.jpg
30 KB, 682x678
this girl has a nice face, so she looks hot both ways. I'm not into dyed black hair because it's pointless for the western pig.

it's weird because she says she's into philosophy, but then she continues to parade bullshit like "Hi, I'm a Slut" in a completely uncritical way. she has zero talent as a writer or a performer at this point, but already has book of poetry out. if she's worth even half a damn, she'll look back on that thing in five years and want to destroy every last copy.

or she'll just ride the PC wave and never question herself. what a philosopher.

any girl with an ounce of intelligence immediately goes to the most bottom-rung facebook-stupid feminist ideology and becomes almost impossible to friend let alone date let alone wife.
>>
>>8020943
Isn't it?

>this psychological complex is said to develop in men who see women as either saintly Madonnas or debased prostitutes.
>>
>>8020968
thank you mr. wikipedia, for taking a term and shucking it of all social and cultural context to prove a dead point
>>
>>8020958
Quite the opposite. I actually think it looks nice (minus the piercings), I just don't like her as a person and I'm pretty sure that she's doing it out of pure shallow edginess and it only makes me dislike her more.
>>
>>8020968
but seriously though, how long is ideal hair, or is longer automatically more ideal. is this just for women, or does male worth also vary with hair length.

maybe you could publish an objective study with all your objective ideals that are totally real and christian, i mean, after all you're not just prescribing your own dick-feel based ideals onto other people, right?
>>
File: 95986954.jpg (47 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
95986954.jpg
47 KB, 640x360
>>8020966
desu you're right about her philosophy, she has a couple of videos about it and they're all fairly dull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NMvl8Gnzn8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--RB1ZmF_B4

she has a bf tho, pic related, but they're all part of the same crowd
>>
>>8020966
>it's weird because she says she's into philosophy, but then she continues to parade bullshit like "Hi, I'm a Slut" in a completely uncritical way.
its almost as if you're dismissing the idea out of hand without even understand the intention.
>>
>>8020992
what's the intention?
>>
>>8020758
t. roastie
>>
>>8020700
>if she has a vagina, she can fuck
fucked a virgin and this isn't true lad
>>
>>8020919
Madonna refers to the bible's mary and the traits associated with her. An eternal virgin, quiet and obedient.
>>
>>8021036
no shit
>>
>>8021044
Well apparently he didn't know if he said the complex just described some women being more ideal than other. It's a very specific ideal.
>>
>>8020661
>complains about someone telling her she has nice blowjob eyes
>poses in post fellatio jubille form

Im getting mixed messages here.
>>
>>8021076
it's called b8, son
>>
>>8021016
then how did you fuck her?
>>
women like this are delusional to the actual effects of doing this to themselves
they think by doing what they're doing they're really aggravating men and undermining the patriarchy but really they're just making themselves slightly to significantly worse
while it's true /r9k/ types will hate her, they will hate women either way, the men that actually make up and sustain the patriarchy will, at the very worst, be ever so slightly annoyed
much more likely they won't care at all because successful men get their pick of the litter
similarly women that bitch and moan about being sexually objectified have to realise that if they're not super intelligent (very hard to do) or pleasant to be around (aka actually feminine) then they're not good for much else
>>
>>8021082
kill self
>>
>>8020597

Shakespeare tier femininity. I am sad she threw it away.
>>
>>8021085
what do you get out of defending this self-proclaimed slut for literally hundreds of posts in every thread?
>>
>>8021094
not defending anyone, don't even know who it is. just making a friendly suggestion
>>
>>8021085
I didn't word it well but I don't think there's anything obviously wrong with what I said
>>
>>8021098
well, if you're one of these people spamming kill yourself everywhere (especially as the first post), it's honestly starting to water down the effect

if you are in fact one of the these people I seriously do hope you die soon by your own hand or some other cause, stupid freak
>>
>>8021101
>i know what this girl is about because she' just a girl and i project my faggotry onto her and therefore she's wrong based on a picture and a title on youtube

leRle9leK is over le there
>>
>>8021109
>i hate what you're doing, so i'll do it!!!!!!!!!!

EPIV ABSOLUTELY EBIG
>>
>>8021112
I don't really know what you're trying to communicate?
>>
>>8021118
yeh you do
>>
>>8021112
>>8021116
they're going all out now
>>
>>8021121
can you try to explain it a bit better?
>>
>>8021130
I don't really know what you're trying to communicate?
>>
>>8020758
heavy metal rules, all that punk shit sucks
>>
>>8020758
wew
>>
>>8020606
wow is she painting herself white? embarrassing
>>
>>8021133
I guess my central point would be that the millions of Savannah Browns that the university system churns out only succeed in making themselves more irritating to be around (American women are already fairly intolerable to begin with)
also women that believe they should be perceived as more than sex objects need to realise they need to actually be more than a sex object
>>
>>8021170
what are they trying to succeed in doing and how are they going about it wrong and why is it that your conception of someone being irritating is right and why does it matter whether you find them irritating and why is it you think she wants to be perceived as more than a sex object and doesn't realise she isn't actually one and what would she have to change in order to be more than a sex object and why is that definition not arbitrary and so on
>>
>>8020767
Unless the woman is also conservative and religious, which is what you would be looking for.
>>
>>8021180
you should do slam poetry

you don't care about the answers

you just want more shit to give lazy dismissive replies to
>>
>>8021180
>what are they trying to succeed in doing
subverting the patriarchy
>how are they going about it wrong
I'd submit that it's probably impossible but ignoring that she's still seeking male approval
>why is it that your conception of someone being irritating is right
never implied that it was, but I'd say it holds true for a good deal of men
>why does it matter whether you find them irritating
once again I never implied that
at the same time she clearly thinks it's important that I consider her equal or at least holds some worth
>why is it you think she wants to be perceived as more than a sex object and doesn't realise she isn't actually one and what would she have to change in order to be more than a sex object
my point about women as sex objects was not related to her
>>
>>8021199
>guesses about people's characters that i don't know.

The same lazy categorisation of a bunch of people you know next to nothing about that falls into the type of critique that all chinese people can't drive.
>>
>>8021218
back to the dmv chinky
>>
>>8021218
>dude generalisations are bad lmao
come on this is just lazy
>>
>>8021231
irony
>>
>>8020988
>burn your bra
WHAT A FUCKING FREE SPIRIT HOLY FUAAARRRKK
>>
>>8020661
why does every fucking girl wear those stupid choker things these days????
>>
>>8021278
they're hot tb h
>>
>>8021082
>... the men that actually make up and sustain the patriarchy will ...
wat

You realize that there is no evil spirit behind the social settings we find ourselfs in, it's just fueled by natural man-women power-submission dynamics.
You can change the dynamics in a civilization, but nobody capable is actively thinking in terms of a patriarchy to keep around. It's literally the feminist straw man. Today, feminist demand state subvention for menstrual products from the drug store etc. etc., it's all silly. Men require a few hundreds of kcal more each day, why not make food for men 20% cheaper if you want equality? Wy go most of research money to women issues like breast cancer when 4 times more men commit suicide than women, everywhere on the planet? It's all lobbying from a party that have won their reasonable battle for votes and equal pay years ago.
>>
File: 1428981830436.jpg (38 KB, 467x442) Image search: [Google]
1428981830436.jpg
38 KB, 467x442
>>8020597
>>8020602
3 --> 4

What the fuck happened? Did some Chad dick her and leave her?

She went from cutie pie wallflower to metrosexual Japanese boy.
>>
>>8020282
So post post modern came before modern?

Example: Lewis Carroll and Jabberwocky.
>>
>>8021278
because they like being choked
>>
>>8020883
I'm mad because she used to be pretty. There is much darkness in the world, and now the world shines a little dimmer because she destroyed something beautiful.

Or maybe I'm a woman-hating misogynist.
>>
>>8020718
Then you might just be more an Aristotelian than a Platonist, more a nominalist than a realist, more a Nietzschean than a Schopenhauerian. This is an ancient struggle. Ultimately what side you end up on depends on essentially incompatible aspects of personality.
>>
>>8021340
she started her first semester at college
>>
>>8020356
>Why cant people just take an insult and say "hey who gives a fuck what that person thinks"
They got coddled too much as kids so now they have panic attacks over microaggressions like manspreading.
>>
>>8020860
imagine being on a board for the discussion of literature and still being ignorant enough to have your beliefs dictated by your mammalian brain rather than your prefrontal cortex. oh wait, you don't have to.
>>
File: bloomybloomy.jpg (103 KB, 1200x823) Image search: [Google]
bloomybloomy.jpg
103 KB, 1200x823
Have we reached the bottom? Is this officially the worst thread on /lit/?
>>
>>8021700
Too patrician for you, Harry?

Savannah threads have long been canonized.
>>
>>8020516
thats a neat way of describing Data Loss anon.
>>
>>8020746
no. the subtext here is that an edgy woman (or edgy human regardless of sex) is a worthless woman.
being edgy for edginess sake is pathetic
>>
>>8021055
He said "if it means ___", as in, "if, as you imply, it means this..."
>>
>>8020241
He wasn't wrong about her having great blowjob eyes.
>>
File: 1462163370563.png (36 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
1462163370563.png
36 KB, 268x237
>>8020516
>the only on-topic post in the entire thread
>>
>>8021700
Did you miss the one about masturbation habits mixed with dfw face shitposting?
>>
>>8021876
he said worst not best
>>
>>8020723
>virgin girls get shit constantly in the form of guys telling them it's time to lose it (to them)

Girls do this to guys way more often than reverse in college. They're called Stacey's. And the more of a loser he is the more satisfaction they get from it. I saw this happen to literally every nerdy-virgin type in my dorm during first year. They literally aren't allowed to say no, whereas girls mostly get left alone after a proposition or two.

I personally don't care about a virginal women, but I'm not dating a woman that has too many kills. Anything past 20 is my personal threshold, though I don't blame people for lower numbers. 5-10 seems ideal.
>>
>>8020723
>most guys with latent cuckolding fetishes prefer girls with experience
Fix'd
>>
>>8020241

She's fucking 19, of course her soap boxing sucks. It's very rare indeed to find a 19 year old with anything at all interesting to say.

She'll come around, and come to regret her dumb premature semi-publicity.
>>
>>8022016
Not fixed at all. Most modern, secularist, educated, sane people either prefer or just don't mind. Get over it Christcuck
>>
>>8022161
Nobody likes a whore regardless of belief system, mate. Slut shaming is one of the unifying values of humanity.
>>
File: Artemis-arrows.jpg (4 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
Artemis-arrows.jpg
4 MB, 3888x2592
>>8022205
Someone with sexual experience isn't an automatic slut, frogboy.

Your standards count for just you, the backward, religious, uneducated, and the mentally deficient, so don't go grafting them onto others.
>>
>>8022224
>Someone with sexual experience isn't an automatic slut
I agree, married women who lost their virginity when the marriage was consummated aren't sluts.
>>
>>8022241
Men are though. From first erection to last. Such filthy animalistic people.
>>
>>8022224
>ummm excuse me but i am not a slut i just have a lot of sexual experience ok???
>>
>>8022224
>Defending sexual promiscuity
>Posts a picture of Artemis

PSEUDS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEE
>>
File: Stirner - Sober.gif (323 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
Stirner - Sober.gif
323 KB, 420x315
>>8022280
This categorization that a sexual being who is caught enjoying it is somehow bad, is a stupid spook and no longer considered universal.

If you prefer inexperience to match yours, that's your neuroses.

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>8020317
Presumably the anti-objectivist epistemological claims of post-modernism translate to art resulting in an aesthetic which does not conform to objective standards of brilliance such as technical ability but instead seeks to express itself on its own terms.
>>
>>8022306
butterfly, were you ever caught while enjoying your being a sexual being? :^)
>>
>>8022292
>Artemis. Old goddess
>Forced to renounce her fertility goddess status by Olympians. Made into a virgin
>Hangs out with a flock of lesbian nymphs
>Shoots you for seeing her and her mates sexy time.

Get off my board frogger
>>
>>8022319
Oriental fanfic is not canon, tripfaggot.
>>
>>8022325
lol run
>>
>>8022334
>>>/Asia/
>>
>>8022306
The idea that a dislike for promiscuity is bad is also a spook.
>>
>>8022325
Popularity makes canon.

>>8022366
It has only negative consequences for both the hater and the hated.
>>
>>8022380
Dislike is something that can be actively enjoyed and so is are the negative consequences for the disliked subject.
>>
>>8022380
And the most popular conception of Artemis is that she is a goddess of chastity and virginity among other things which is why you and that other poster who are trying to make her into some champion for promiscuity make me embarrassed to frequent this board.

http://www.greekmythology.com/Olympians/Artemis/artemis.html

Now please stop posting.
>>
File: stirnerohwow.jpg (39 KB, 560x432) Image search: [Google]
stirnerohwow.jpg
39 KB, 560x432
>>8022380
>negative
>>
File: Poets lies.png (180 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Poets lies.png
180 KB, 500x375
>>8022419
I don't care about dislike, just stop dumping your hangups on people. Being agitated and nasty is enjoyable? Sure sure.

>>8022420
What she was or might have been can be again. Poetic license could and will reclaim it for its own purposes.
Just because that invading culture has kept this ancient character as a chaste virgin shouldn't mean anything to us
Not one of the creative types on here, are you?
>>
>>8022419
Not getting laid is a negative. Of course, virgins like yourself will never understand this.
>>
Virtues of female virgins:
Self-control
Foresight and wisdom to understand the consequences of being slutty
Aesthetic taste--nothing more offensive to the senses than a shameless whore
Dedication--wants to preserve the joy of sex for someone truly special
Health--unlikely to have an STD or unwanted pregnancy

Virtues of whores:
They're like, totally not hung up on your socially constructed oppressive power structures, man!
>>
>>8022487
Yes, but virgins are guilty of spooks
>>
>>8022445
>Makes an appeal to popularity
>Gets shown that the popular conception proves him wrong
>Starts backtracking and babbling about how "poetic license" allows you to change a deity's characteristics
>Hurr Ares is actually the god of cupcakes now durrr
>Is a tripfaggot

kys
>>
>>8022492
>guilty of spooks
>guilty
>spooks
Good one.
>>
>>8022144
She's 19?

Man, now I feel bad about these threads

Can we stop doing them?
>>
>>8022144
>implying females typically mentally mature past age 19
I would put money on her basically being the same person five or ten years from now. most of the women i know are similarly shallow in the edgy feminist way.
>>
File: 1462327601698.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1462327601698.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>8022445
I'm very disappointed you don't like frogs. I would have thought that of all the girls out there, you would have been the one who could enjoy frogs, but I guess you're just like the rest: uncultured swine who wouldn't know a frog from a toad from a Gila monster.

The fact that you can't appreciate frogs pretty much invalidates everything you ever have or will say on the issue of sexuality.
>>
>>8021076
>>complains about someone telling her she has nice blowjob eyes
Source senpai
>>
>>8022494
I know that popular conceptions still hold up. Hardly anyone's bothered to update the classics out of (patriarchal?) respect. The "appeal" was more of a warning shot that it all doesn't matter.
Her characteristics were changed once and can be changed again.

>>8022487
Your black and white bullet points are stupid. Can you not see the difference between someone who has had sex once or a dozen times before commitment, and those that make a living in the sex trade?
>>
>>8022530
Sure, I can see the difference between women that aren't virtuous (1-12) and women who are downright disgusting (prostitutes). The point is that being a virgin, for women, is much more moral than sleeping around like a slut. And yes, someone who has had sex with two guys is closer to being virtuous than a literal whore.
>>
>>8022530
Why are you pretending to be butterfly? Do you have some sort of mental disorder?

Guys, remember when it turned out that feminister was a man? That was very funny
>>
File: 1427070556736.jpg (44 KB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
1427070556736.jpg
44 KB, 319x310
>>8022515
They're r9k's mascot and are generally posted in complaints about everything. Typical Eeyore shit.

>>8022536
>Moral
>Virtue
You can't be serious

>disgusting (prostitutes).
End capitalism.
>>
>>8022551
>not finding morality and virtue to be admirable spooks
Eh.
>>
>>8022551
>shameless slut and communist doesn't understand morality or virtue
Why am I not surprised?
>>
File: t_pinning6.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
t_pinning6.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
>>8022530
No see that's why this whole argument about canonicity even began. Your oriental fanfiction does not define the characteristics of a Greek goddess. Artemis has always been a virgin and if you want to talk about a female huntress deity who is not a virgin then you are not talking about Artemis. You can call that deity Ishtar, Semiramis or Asherah or whatever you want but the fact remains that it is a different deity than the Greek one called Artemis.
>>
>>8022487
>Foresight and wisdom
Perhaps, but it is your 'foresight' (by which I mean anxiety; I dare not say wisdom), and not your own. I'd like to know how many women stay virgins for some reason other than Father O'Connell told them to.
>Aesthetic taste--nothing more offensive to the senses than a shameless whore
Says who? I find the idea of free love a very pleasing idea on purely aesthetic grounds.
>wants to preserve the joy of sex for someone truly special
In what way is arbitrarily refusing to have sex augmenting anyone's joy? It seems to me, if beautiful people were truly considerate and sympathetic, they'd be quite happy to use their special gifts.
>Health
A healthy sex life is good for the soul.

I find none of this very convincing. I think beautiful women and men should be paid to pose naked in public places, and public masturbation legalized at least in certain areas. There is nothing edifying about the mere withholding of beauty, and the truly erotic is necessarily a kind of beauty.
>>
>>8020241
She's a cluster B attention-seeker. Surprise, surprise. It's what our culture fosters, especially (but not exclusively) in women. I don't give a shit about "muh traditional values", but these people tend to be sociopaths so I usually try to avoid them. Some, however, are also decent people.

>>8022576
I'm inclined to agree with this, repression does nothing good.
>>
>>8022576

not THEIR own 'foresight,' I should say. And yes, by that I do mean 'your socially constructed oppressive power structures, man' should be questioned. There is no reason to value virginity on a secular basis, and since the secular attitude is the only viable and coherent one in the 21st century, therefore there is simply no reason to value it.
>>
>>8022516
look up "Hi, I'm a Slut" (with "+ Savannah Brown" if necessary)
>>
>>8022576
>Perhaps, but it is your 'foresight' (by which I mean anxiety; I dare not say wisdom), and not your own. I'd like to know how many women stay virgins for some reason other than Father O'Connell told them to.
Congrats on nearly writing a coherent English sentence.
>Says who? I find the idea of free love a very pleasing idea on purely aesthetic grounds.

It's not love--it's gratuitous and distasteful sex. Who says? Everyone with good taste? Ever notice how everyone else pretty much agrees they don't want to see strangers fucking in public? Ever notice how people with developed taste and intellect aren't the ones going around shoving their sex lives into the public sphere?
>In what way is arbitrarily refusing to have sex augmenting anyone's joy? It seems to me, if beautiful people were truly considerate and sympathetic, they'd be quite happy to use their special gifts.

You've presupposed the arbitrariness of refusing to have sex, so I cannot answer the question as posed.

>A healthy sex life is good for the soul.
You've presupposed that being a whore is healthy, so I can't answer this claim as posed.

>I find none of this very convincing. I think beautiful women and men should be paid to pose naked in public places, and public masturbation legalized at least in certain areas. There is nothing edifying about the mere withholding of beauty, and the truly erotic is necessarily a kind of beauty.

Kill yourself you fucking degenerate. No one wants this shit in a decent society. You are not beautiful. Whores are not beautiful.
>>
>>8020718
Read more, post less
>>
File: kill.png (331 KB, 960x532) Image search: [Google]
kill.png
331 KB, 960x532
>there are people ITT who'd willingly give up their mana
>>
File: LeonardCohen.jpg (183 KB, 1554x1087) Image search: [Google]
LeonardCohen.jpg
183 KB, 1554x1087
added words so you don't have to watch the videos
>>
>>8022596
it's always better to receive the mana? (:
>>
File: 1458093624792.jpg (2 MB, 3456x2304) Image search: [Google]
1458093624792.jpg
2 MB, 3456x2304
Modernism by default
>>
>>8022600
>tfw you are well-read enough to not be bamboozled
>>
File: 1462818595678.jpg (643 KB, 1418x964) Image search: [Google]
1462818595678.jpg
643 KB, 1418x964
>>8022612
shhhhh
>>
>>8022600
the left girl is much cuter

those both 'poems' a shit though
>>
>>8022605
>god sniffing the morning air
>>
File: Lep 1.jpg (23 KB, 498x373) Image search: [Google]
Lep 1.jpg
23 KB, 498x373
>>8022565
Not in the traditional way they're used, no.

>>8022572
>Still thinks anarchists are commies
>Slave to spooks
Not surprised either.

>>8022575
>Artemis has always been a virgin
She has not always been the daughter of a god named Zeus. I'm not Asian/oriental either
>>
File: HartCrane_NewBioImage.png (75 KB, 286x289) Image search: [Google]
HartCrane_NewBioImage.png
75 KB, 286x289
>>8022618
What's wrong, anon? Why don't you like my poem?
>>
>>8022627
>implying most anarchists these days aren't anarcho-communists
>implying anyone on this board who spews "spook" at everything has actually read Stirner
>implying Daisies isn't not only one of the most overrated films of the Czech New Wave, but of all-time
>>
>>8022629
i don't like american freestyle crap
>>
>>8022591

For the sentence that was 'nearly coherent,' refer here:
>>8022586

As for the 'everyone with good taste' bit, you seem to be taking that to be the multitude. But you can't have it both ways here. You seem to be both embracing and condemning the rabblement's view of sex. Well, I wholly condemn their view: the vast majority put little thought into analyzing physical beauty and its metaphysical implications. That is why so many still subscribe to views on sex based on a metaphysics some 1500 years out of date. That is the opposite of 'developed taste and intellect.' Of course, many priests are very intelligent, but we mustn't forget the Church is more of a sinecure for most of them than a real vocation. I'd wager that the vast majority of priests are really lechers, if you peel back the top layer--even those who don't act on their lechery (a great many do).

As for that presupposition business, this is something close to proof for me that you are not as developed an intellect as you claim. Any good debater or philosopher can engage with the opponent on their own terms. But, alack, you are neither, but rather an ideologue who thinks they are fighting society by having an aneurysm on the Internet.

Also, I am all too aware I am not beautiful. I am a somewhat obese young man with a neckbeard. But of course, that has nothing to do with whether whores are beautiful. I put it to you that virgins are no more beautiful than the basest prostitutes. Why not?
>>
File: We exist.png (290 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
We exist.png
290 KB, 500x377
>>8022632
>>
File: 1461562799801.jpg (29 KB, 267x395) Image search: [Google]
1461562799801.jpg
29 KB, 267x395
>>8022600
She was at first sincere, then was dissuaded by the low thoughts of pretentious irony. She is on the ironic plane right now, but hopefully - if she has the will power- she will enter the post-ironic realm. I'd like see where she goes with that.
>>
>>8022641
>Often beneath the wave, what? Wide from a dirty little slut...
>>
>>8022635
>Trying to cover the fact that you don't know Crane.
>>
>>8022641
inb4 just fuck my shit up hairstyle
>>
>>8022627
But they (they being morality and virtue) provide comfortable and stern guidance to what would otherwise be a chaotic life. The structure it induces has a certain aesthetic appeal. There's a sense of awe in it not wholly dissimilar to that found in a great painting or cathedral.
>>
File: congrats on your shit taste.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
congrats on your shit taste.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>8022640
Daisies is basically the film the girl on the right of OP's picture would make. It is the prototypical grrl power film.
>lol I have no regard for people's feelings XD
>lol I am wasting food
>lol look at these whacky color effects
>lol aren't we edgy and independent? we don't care about ur mean standards!
>>
>>8022649
i wrote my post right after the post that some anon've read enough not to be 'bamboozled' by the image, lol

i don't care who wrote it, that 'poem' a shit
>>
File: Stag.jpg (77 KB, 736x1108) Image search: [Google]
Stag.jpg
77 KB, 736x1108
>>8022627
Yes actually Zeus is her father because that is the canonical version of the story.

>anarchist

Ah it all makes sense now.

Adieu.
>>
>>8022658
My morality includes refraining from calling people whores and sluts.

>>8022662
You have no idea what you watched. Laughing now.

>>8022669
But how could that be since she's older than him?
The traditional canon we know is all just a farce.

Venus went from fertility goddess to comic goddess of loose sex and prostitutes.
>>
hesiod surely knew better than butterfly who was the father of arthemis, he hobnobed with muses after all and those knew it at first hand

hesiod stated she was a daughter of zeus and leto
>>
>>8022683
>I can't defend my shitty taste in films. I'll just act like it's 2deep4him!
Face it, it's shallow unsubtle and cliché. Unless you have some brilliant insight that critics don't normally bring up about the film, then I'll assume you're equally as shallow and are easily impressed.
>>
p.s. if you check it on theoi

>[1] ZEUS & LETO (Hesiod Theogony 918, Hesiod Works & Days 770, Homer Iliad 1.9 & 21.495, Homer Odyssey 6.100 & 11.318, Homeric Hymn 27 to Artemis, Orphic Hymn 35, Pindar Nemean Ode 6 & 8, Pindar Processional Song on Delos, Callimachus Hymn to Artemis & Hymn to Delos, Apollodorus 1.21 & 3.46, Pausanias 8.9.1 & 8.53.1. Hyginus Fabulae 9 & 140, et al)
>[2] DEMETER (Aeschylus, Pausanias 8.37.3)

basically all the old sources say she was a daughter of zeus and leto
>>
>>8022683
And my morality (and often lack thereof) has a crippling clutch on my social interactions. That is not to say the concept and ideal manifestation thereof is any less awe-some.
>>
>>8022508

I'd double whatever your bets that you're doubly the sort of character of you demonstrated to despise.
>>
>>8020966
>western pig.
shes Japanese
>>
>>8022502

Yes we should stop having these threads. We're basically making fun of children.
>>
>>8022714
Nah, I don't show off how stupid I am on YouTube for all to see while trying super hard to be edgy and smart. At worst, I anonymously shirtpost on a website dedicated to it.
>>
>>8022629
throw yourself into an ocean
>>
>>8022723
she older than half of us
>>
>>8022696
Didn't you ever wonder why the whole pantheon was so disjointed and contrived?
The clue would be in the fight between the Olympians and the Titans. The age before, whether or not it was presided over by a god known as Uranus/Ouranos, was there, and the older gods and goddesses where retooled to suite the conquerors of the older tribes. Hesiod retold the tale best and was fortunate enough to get it written down.

>>8022699
It's funny that you cite the wasting of food. The censors used that line too. Seriously? It's roots in dada and themes on existentialism are obvious, but I think they were just afraid of the loss of control. She was a very smart filmmaker. Did it really go over your head?
>>
>>8022731
may you be lifted up and thrown into the sea
>>
>>8022726

I don't know who you are so nevermind. But this
>would put money on her basically being the same person five or ten years from now. most of the women i know are similarly shallow in the edgy feminist way.

was a very dumb thing to think/post, anon. please reconsider
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.