[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the jews added pagan shit to the old testament
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (318 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
318 KB, 1920x1080
>jew: hey Semitic pagan remember that HISTORICAL EVENT that your pagan god made happen? yeah well it was my god yahweh that made it happen so you should totally join my updated form of worship for the same god
>>
>>8019555
>People follow the phony sequel.
>>
what's your sauce for this
I'm interested
>>
>>8019555
that lookout giraffe is adorable, the foremost one, that one who checks the water for reefs
>>
The Old Testament is literally a Jewish holy book. It's neither a historical text nor a primarily Christian text. The Jews added literally everything to the OT the same way Mormons added everything to the Book of Mormon.
>>
>>8019563
that's the common knowledge, dude

don't tell me you didn't read gilgamesh or simply the shumerian story about flood

also the book of job has its babylonian prototype too, the poem of the righteous sufferer, but for the flood it's much more striking
>>
>>8019577
okay...
you threw me off when you said pagan which is pretty much inappropriate here to the point of nonsense
>>
>>8019584
it's not me who made that thread

and then, since when sumers aren't pagans
>>
>>8019555

But according to /pol/ the jews of today are of no relation to the jews of the ancient near east.

Why are you taking your jewbashing this far back in time anyway? Next you'll be telling me that Cain was jewish and that Abel was a germanic volkich pagan
>>
>>8019577
>don't tell me you didn't read gilgamesh or simply the shumerian story about flood
who has time to read sumerians when you're too busy starting with the greeks
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.