[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post you favorite Bible verse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 21
File: 9ipoGgR9T.png (69 KB, 400x493) Image search: [Google]
9ipoGgR9T.png
69 KB, 400x493
>>
>>8014155
I will fill your mountains with the dead. Your hills, your valleys, and your streams will be filled with people slaughtered by the sword. I will make you desolate forever. Your cities will never be rebuilt. Then you will know that I am God.
>>
File: 1445404197355.jpg (66 KB, 1024x678) Image search: [Google]
1445404197355.jpg
66 KB, 1024x678
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

- Matthew 10:16
>>
The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.
>>
>>8014155
Make ready to slaughter [the infidel’s] sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants.
>>
Kill ur dad, marry Ur mama.

t. slavoj
>>
>>8014155
Yet she increased her whorings, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt (20)and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose emission was like that of stallions.
>>
File: I N R I.png (102 KB, 999x999) Image search: [Google]
I N R I.png
102 KB, 999x999
>>8014166
>>8014170
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwnpAM-FE3g
>>
28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
>>
>>8014177
yawn
>>
"Thou shalt not suffer a sorceress to live"
>>
No hungry generations tread thee down;
The voice I hear this passing night was heard
In ancient days by emperor and clown:
Perhaps the self-same song that found a path
Through the sad heart of Ruth, when, sick for home,
She stood in tears amid the alien corn;
The same that oft-times hath
Charm'd magic casements, opening on the foam
Of perilous seas, in faery lands forlorn.
>>
>>8014189
That's a good one.
>>
"Be weary of the one called "H. Bloom" for byne his will shall you be lead astray"
-Meryl 20:28
>>
>>8014155
Niggers ain't even human.

t. Jesus
>>
>>8014216
offensive, heretical, and unfunny.

F-

See me after class.
>>
posting in an epic thread

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Psalm 23
>>
>>8014155
I am the resurrection and the life; he that believeth in me, though he be dead, yet shall he live
>>
>>8014155
And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven. —Luke 12:10

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. —Romans 10:13
>>
>>8014226

>offensive

Back to your safe space, tumblerina.
>>
>>8014252
Thou shalt not kill. —Exodus 20:13

Thus sayeth the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side. and slay every man his brother…companion…neighbor. —Exodus 32:27
>>
"Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
1 Corinthians 1:10
>>
>>8014259
Enjoy a literal eternity of torment, heretic.
>>
>>8014260
The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. —Revelation 8:7

And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. —Revelation 9:4
>>
>>8014268
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord. —Proverbs 12:22

The Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee. —I Kings 22:23
>>
>>8014271
And in the fifth month, on the seventh day of the month…Nebuzaradan…came…unto Jerusalem… —2 Kings 25:8

…in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month…came Nebuzaradan…into Jerusalem… —Jeremiah 52:12
>>
>>8014275
For by grace are ye saved through faith…not of works. —Ephesians 2:8,9

Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. —James 2:24
>>
>>8014282
Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. —2 Kings 24:8

Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem… —2 Chronicles 36:9
>>
>>8014287
For I am the Lord; I change not. —Malachi 3:6

And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people. —Exodus 32:14
>>
Frig off you fedora tippers, you're taking scripture out of context to impress on thee like a serpent
>>
>>8014291
For I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation. —Exodus 20:5

The Lord is good to all. —Psalms 145:9
>>
OP said post your favorite verse, not copy and paste the whole bible
>>
>>8014295
No man hath seen God at any time. —John 1:18

For I have seen God face to face. —Genesis 32:30

>>8014294
>reeee
>>
>>8014303
Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Kings 8:26

Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Chronicles 22:2

>>8014298
Look at the pairings.
>>
File: Moebius-3.jpg (121 KB, 480x687) Image search: [Google]
Moebius-3.jpg
121 KB, 480x687
>>8014303
Dilettantes out.
>>
>>8014307
Submit yourself to every ordinance of man…to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors. —I Peter 2:13

We ought to obey God rather than men. —Acts 5:29
>>
>>8014312
And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun. —Mark 16:2

The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre. —John 20:1

>>8014311
>things I don't like are necessarily the result of ignorance
no u
>>
>>8014303
That's not even a contradiction. God obviously doesn't have a literal face - except perhaps in his incarnation as Jesus, which John was aware of. One is poetry about living in the divine will, the other is a statement about how God transcends man beyond all his earthly senses.
>>
>>8014315
And it was the third hour, and they crucified him. —Mark 15:25

…about the sixth hour…they cried out…crucify him….Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. —John 19:14-16
>>
>>8014287
>>8014282
>>8014275
you do realize these are different books written by different people, pleb>?
>>
>>8014294
>>8014265
>>8014303

See: >>8014264
>>
File: Welcome to my world.jpg (141 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to my world.jpg
141 KB, 720x1280
>>8014298
Excuse me but if you had even a tiny pea brain you could see that the Bible says different things in different parts and this proves that the entire thing is a sham, a hoax, a load of poppycock if you will.

Perhaps if you took a moment to look up from your collection of bronze age desert fairy tales you would see this objective fact. Sorry to burst your bubble kiddo but your magic book has been debunked, it's irrelevant, it's nonsense, it's nothing at all. Welcome to the real world.
>>
>>8014323
When two people tell the same story about real events they both saw there are almost always discrepancies. It would be more concerning if all the stories matched perfectly.
>>
>>8014316
>But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!" Then the LORD said, "Behold, there is a place by Me, and you shall stand there on the rock and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by

Interesting that you limit how such a powerful God is allowed to manifest himself.
>>
File: 1389563714188.jpg (32 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
1389563714188.jpg
32 KB, 500x587
>>8014331
>>
>>8014167
what fix be mean by this
>>
>>8014337
Umm, no, it's concerning that God didn't bother to inspire them to remember what time the climax of his manifestation on earth occurred. Seems wildly sloppy for something so powerful.
>>
>Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

damn...
>>
>>8014339
The definition of God requires restriction to what God actually is. God is infinitely powerful, but it doesn't mean He has to be everything he possibly can be? I'm not sure what you're getting at anon.
>>
>>8014347
That the world is fucked and to live as a Christian you have to be smart and sensitive to the difficulties of others.
>>
>>8014351
>implying
>>
File: Augustine, a writer with heart.jpg (233 KB, 800x1021) Image search: [Google]
Augustine, a writer with heart.jpg
233 KB, 800x1021
>>8014166
>>8014166
It helps to remember that the OT is different from the NT. Not to get all /pol/ on you, but one is foundational to Judaism and the other is the precise opposite, the ANTIDOTE to Judaism. Anyone who has actually read the entire Bible can tell you that the OT and the NT really do seem to be talking about two entirely different deities.

Anyway, my favorite New Testament passage is Romans 7:14-24:

"I do not understand my own behavior; I do not act as I mean to, but I do the things that I hate. Though the will to do what is good is in me, the power to do it is not; the good thing I want to do, I never do; the evil thing which I do not want - that is what I do.
>>
>>8014360
>The definition of God requires restriction to what God actually is.
Sure, he's all-powerful, all-knowing and all-benevolent. I don't see how that excludes him from having a face when he feels like it.
>>
File: pepe nazi.jpg (83 KB, 477x768) Image search: [Google]
pepe nazi.jpg
83 KB, 477x768
>>8014367
>the antidote to Judaism
>>
File: Grrrrr.jpg (18 KB, 300x258) Image search: [Google]
Grrrrr.jpg
18 KB, 300x258
>>8014345
How dare you.
>>
>>8014372
Why would He need a material face? It would not be something central to His being.

He does of course have a human face, that of Jesus Christ, but it is clearly not what John was referring to since it is definitely a face that people did see with your own eyes.

>>8014367
>Marcionism
>>
>>8014374
Kek, I mean in the sense that actual moral goodness and decency is stressed, rather than,"let's sell etrogs in the Temple at a steep profit" and that sort of mindset. Judaism is ethnicity-based, whereas Jesus is presented as beyond ethnicity.
>>
>>8014385
Nigga, he showed his hand and back to Moses. There's a face facing away from Moses in that scene. I don't know why you think God and Moses are lying about this.
>>
>>8014396
>God showed his hand and back to Moses. There's a face facing away from Moses in that scene.

Citation pls?
>>
>>8014408
18 Then Moses said, “Now show me your glory.”

19 And the Lord said, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the Lord, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 20 But,” he said, “you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live.”

21 Then the Lord said, “There is a place near me where you may stand on a rock. 22 When my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by. 23 Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen.”
>>
>>8014420
Exodus 33
>>
>>8014385
>>8014385
Well, you do know your Gnosticism, anon, but I'm not trying to say to actually discard the OT like Marcion, but it should be looked at through a Christian lens. I originally just meant that OPs favorite quote taken out of context is a bit Satanic sounding.
>>
File: St. Augustine reking pagans.jpg (183 KB, 640x873) Image search: [Google]
St. Augustine reking pagans.jpg
183 KB, 640x873
>>8014367
>literally stepping on Pelagius

What a boss.
>>
>>8014184
Btw, good music. Thanks for sharing. Reminds me of Stone Temple Pilots.
>>
File: R E P E N T.png (2 MB, 1020x912) Image search: [Google]
R E P E N T.png
2 MB, 1020x912
>>8014461
ty and stp are rad

this is a lil edgier and heavier but still good imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMAeMaCnOvk
>>
>no John 1:1
C'mon.

STAND UP
John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
AMEN
SIT DOWN.
>>
File: 1341.jpg (15 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
1341.jpg
15 KB, 267x400
>Jesus cursed the fig tree
>>
When the morning stars sang together
And all the sons of God shouted for joy?
>>
>>8014558
>Fig tree didn't produce fruit
>>
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:1
>>
>>8014540
s'aight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLCquJxoOFs
>>
>>8014167
That's a cute snake.
>>
>>8014617
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSSFG_pNPg0
>>
>>8014155
He said, “Go out and stand on the mountain before the Lord, for the Lord is about to pass by.” Now there was a great wind, so strong that it was splitting mountains and breaking rocks in pieces before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake;
and after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a sound of sheer silence.
When Elijah heard it, he wrapped his face in his mantle and went out and stood at the entrance of the cave. Then there came a whisper to him that said, “What are you doing here, Elijah?”
1 Kings 19:11-13
>>
>>8014655
>>8014655

Nice scripture and nice doubles.
>>
>>8014636
oh dear
>>
File: Finnish Man.gif (3 MB, 421x336) Image search: [Google]
Finnish Man.gif
3 MB, 421x336
>>8014664
>>
In the beginning...
>>
>Edgelords itt who don't understand that historical records have variances and that poetry tends to be of metaphorical/non-literal nature.
>>
>>8014683
>edgelords itt who think their personal feelings about historical records have significance and that truth hinges on how it makes them feel
>>
On that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian will come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians.
On that day Israel will be the third with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth, whom the Lord of hosts has blessed, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel my heritage.”
- Isaiah 19:23-25
>>
File: 1446099503052.gif (2 MB, 468x278) Image search: [Google]
1446099503052.gif
2 MB, 468x278
>>8014367
>I do not understand my own behavior; I do not act as I mean to, but I do the things that I hate. Though the will to do what is good is in me, the power to do it is not; the good thing I want to do, I never do; the evil thing which I do not want - that is what I do.
This is me, to be frank
>>
I've always loved Genesis 1:1
>>
>>8014367
So basically:
>The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak
>>
File: rembrandt3476.jpg (73 KB, 800x559) Image search: [Google]
rembrandt3476.jpg
73 KB, 800x559
Psalm 139:7-10
"Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me."

Ecclesiastes 12
[1] Remember now your Creator in the days of your youth, Before the difficult days come, And the years draw near when you say, “I have no pleasure in them”: [2] While the sun and the light, The moon and the stars, Are not darkened, And the clouds do not return after the rain; [3] In the day when the keepers of the house tremble, And the strong men bow down; When the grinders cease because they are few, And those that look through the windows grow dim; [4] When the doors are shut in the streets, And the sound of grinding is low; When one rises up at the sound of a bird, And all the daughters of music are brought low. [5] Also they are afraid of height, And of terrors in the way; When the almond tree blossoms, The grasshopper is a burden, And desire fails. For man goes to his eternal home, And the mourners go about the streets. [6] Remember your Creator before the silver cord is loosed, Or the golden bowl is broken, Or the pitcher shattered at the fountain, Or the wheel broken at the well. [7] Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, And the spirit will return to God who gave it. [8] “Vanity of vanities,” says the Preacher, “All is vanity.”
>>
>>8014623
For you
>>
>>8014686
Its not even edgy to be atheist anymore
>>
>>8015526
Depends on who you ask.
>>
>>8014168
>this
>>
14: Ogres have layers. Like onions.
>>
>>8014686
I can't tell if this post is supposed to be anti-atheist or anti-bible.
>>
>>8015633
hahah
>>
The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying:

“Holy, holy, holy,
Lord God Almighty,
Who was and is and is to come!”

pretty spooky sis
>>
>I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
>>
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
>>
File: oneinchrist.jpg (78 KB, 572x599) Image search: [Google]
oneinchrist.jpg
78 KB, 572x599
> “If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you."

> “A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”
>>
>>8016196
Ecclesiastes is the most patrician biblical book.
>>
The heavens declare the glory of God;
And the firmament shows His handiwork. (Psalm 19:1)
>>
For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

1 Corinthians 13:12
>>
File: 1462752188122.jpg (203 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462752188122.jpg
203 KB, 1920x1080
fuck you all go die !!!!!!!! parasites .
>>
>>8017276
Is that one of those beetle things from The Dark Crystal?
>>
>>8016825
It's probably the wisest book ever written imo
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 1404x824) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 1404x824
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose ejaculation was like that of horses." Ezekiel 23:20
>>
>>8018089
>>8014177

Someone stole your fedora.
>>
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
>>
Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I said, you are gods’? - John 10:34 esv
>>
File: fedorapepe.jpg (14 KB, 228x243) Image search: [Google]
fedorapepe.jpg
14 KB, 228x243
>>8017321
>>8016825
>Ecclesiastes is the most patrician biblical book.
>It's probably the wisest book ever written imo
Oh boy, wait until you hear about this guy called Epicurus.
>>
File: 1458876298305.jpg (30 KB, 232x345) Image search: [Google]
1458876298305.jpg
30 KB, 232x345
1 Corinthians, Chapter 13

[1] If I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. [2] And if I should have prophecy and should know all mysteries, and all knowledge, and if I should have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. [3] And if I should distribute all my goods to feed the poor, and if I should deliver my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. [4] Charity is patient, is kind: charity envieth not, dealeth not perversely; is not puffed up; [5] Is not ambitious, seeketh not her own, is not provoked to anger, thinketh no evil;

[6] Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth with the truth; [7] Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. [8] Charity never falleth away: whether prophecies shall be made void, or tongues shall cease, or knowledge shall be destroyed. [9] For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. [10] But when that which is perfect is come, that which is in part shall be done away.

[11] When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child. But, when I became a man, I put away the things of a child. [12] We see now through a glass in a dark manner; but then face to face. Now I know in part; but then I shall know even as I am known. [13] And now there remain faith, hope, and charity, these three: but the greatest of these is charity.
>>
>>8019052
Forgot to mention that it's
Douay-Rheims. The most patrician of English Bibles.
>>
>>8019052
>like good things, not bad things
>people change as they age
DEEP
E
E
P
>>
>>8014155
I have many but one about A fool's lips swallowing him up was great.
>>
>>8019066
This is literally how I interpreted St. Paul when I was 15.
>>
>>8019075
You weren't wrong. Paul is a hack of the highest order.
>>
Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things. But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things. And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?

[Romans 2:1-3, NKJV]

Honestly, the whole book of Romans is my favorite book of the Bible.
>>
>>8019084
You clearly can't read, but ok. I'd like to hear your reasoning.
>>
>>8019084
I love how he goes on and on about circumcision. Not exactly a Kant-tier thinker we are dealing with.
>>
>>8019109
I agree with 15 year old you. Not sure how that means I can't read.
>>
>>8019110
Paul was essentially a traveling con artist. Read Galatians. He is basically begging for money in the shadiest, most underhanded fashion. It's just embarrassing.
>>
>>8019052
powerful
>>
>The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
>>
>>8014155

"Then the Lord God provided a leafy plant and made it grow up over Jonah to give shade for his head to ease his discomfort, and Jonah was very happy about the plant. 7 But at dawn the next day God provided a worm, which chewed the plant so that it withered. 8 When the sun rose, God provided a scorching east wind, and the sun blazed on Jonah’s head so that he grew faint. He wanted to die, and said, “It would be better for me to die than to live.”

9 But God said to Jonah, “Is it right for you to be angry about the plant?”

“It is,” he said. “And I’m so angry I wish I were dead.”

10 But the Lord said, “You have been concerned about this plant, though you did not tend it or make it grow. It sprang up overnight and died overnight. 11 And should I not have concern for the great city of Nineveh, in which there are more than a hundred and twenty thousand people who cannot tell their right hand from their left—and also many animals?”"
>>
We are legion, for we are many.

Don't read the bible but like it as a source of pop culture references.
>>
>>8014155
>favorite Bible verse

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.