[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do female philosophers exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 24
File: 1461861348782.png (482 KB, 713x713) Image search: [Google]
1461861348782.png
482 KB, 713x713
Do female philosophers exist?
>>
File: House-of-Cards.gif (985 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
House-of-Cards.gif
985 KB, 500x252
>>8011209
>>
File: simone weil.jpg (14 KB, 356x356) Image search: [Google]
simone weil.jpg
14 KB, 356x356
>>8011209

>being this pleb

Stop any time.
>>
File: 1461867429148.jpg (33 KB, 341x481) Image search: [Google]
1461867429148.jpg
33 KB, 341x481
>>8011217
>christian mystic
>french
literally who?
>>
File: hpblava.jpg (9 KB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
hpblava.jpg
9 KB, 300x264
Actually yeah, this ugly bitch, HP Blavatsky
>>
Perhaps this is b8, but in case people are interested, the answer is yes.

A few big ones off the top of my head: Anscombe, Foot, Barcan Marcus, Thomson, Korsgaard, Nussbaum, Cartwright, Churchland, Millikan
>>
>>8011217
>simone weil
into the trash it goes
>>
File: Susanne_Langer_1945.jpg (21 KB, 220x260) Image search: [Google]
Susanne_Langer_1945.jpg
21 KB, 220x260
>>8011224

You don't seem like your typical /lit/ dunce. Have you read anything by Susanne Langer? Very interested in checking out a few of her works.
>>
File: 1461855756901.png (429 KB, 399x614) Image search: [Google]
1461855756901.png
429 KB, 399x614
So all female philosophers are either satanists or pseudo-communists?

cmon /lit/ you can do better
>>
File: haack.jpg (430 KB, 1024x797) Image search: [Google]
haack.jpg
430 KB, 1024x797
>>8011255
First one I thought of and she's a pragmatist

Also Nussbaum
>>
>>8011271

OP is trying for a bait thread; he's just not very good at it.
>>
File: 11-ayn-rand.w529.h529.2x.jpg (55 KB, 1058x1058) Image search: [Google]
11-ayn-rand.w529.h529.2x.jpg
55 KB, 1058x1058
>>
>>8011239
spot the cunt in the thread
>>
>>8011272
I know I'm just an autist and have to take everything seriously
>>
>>8011273
Muh keks
>>
>>8011275

Spot the triggered cunt in the thread.
>>
All female philosophers I've read have been total haacks.
>>
>>8011239
Hmm, nope, haven't heard of her, but I don't know much about philosophy of art, which seemd to be her main thing. Looks interesting based on the wiki page, worked with Whitehead, and has papers published in the major journals of her time (JPhil, Mind). I'd say check her out!
>>
>>8011287
nice joke
>>
>>8011221
Are occultists philosophers? Is that her doctrine?
>>
>>8011298
Thank you very much.
>>
>>8011271
That same show came to my city, it was great, and I usually hate ceramics.

Patrician taste in art tbqh
>>
>>8011224
You forgot rand
>>
>>8011275
So much hate
>>
>>8011224
>Anscombe, Foot, Barcan Marcus, Thomson, Korsgaard, Nussbaum, Cartwright, Churchland, Millikan

Good list - you got the main ones. Here are a few more:

Mary Hesse
Dorothy Edgington
Iris Murdoch
Susan Wolf
Julia Annas
Annette Baier
Susan Hurley
Lynne Rudder Baker
Iris Marion Young
Onora O'Neill
Margaret Boden
Susan Haack
Frances Kamm
Sarah Broadie
Jennifer Hornsby
Barbara Partee
L.A. Paul
Helen Longino
>>
>>8011313
Thanks, yeah the ones whose work I've read on that list (Edgington, Wolf, Baier, O'Neill (who is also a baroness, lol), Kamm, Partee, and Paul) I really respect. Also want to mention Sarah Moss, who is great (though still pretty early in her career).

>Barbara Partee
Thought about including her, but didn't because mainly she's a semanticist. She is awesome, though. Also great semanticists with work relevant to philosophers: Angelika Kratzer and Irene Heim, especially the former.
>>
>>8011331
>Also want to mention Sarah Moss, who is great (though still pretty early in her career).
Agreed; I've read a few of her papers. There are a lot of great younger female philosophers that I left out so the list didn't get too long.

>She is awesome, though. Also great semanticists with work relevant to philosophers: Angelika Kratzer and Irene Heim, especially the former.
Indeed. All three have done a lot to make semantics a real respectable science.
>>
>>8011313
And one more I forgot to mention - Penelope Maddy, philosopher of mathematics.
>>
>>8011217
>tfw you'll never fight in the durruti column
>>
Edith Stein?
>>
Hilary Putnam, she's dead now though RIP
>>
>>8011209
Holy shit, that guy is so fucking annoying. You can tell he's so full of himself and thinks he's entertaining. It's embarrassing.
>>
>>8011309
Good
>>
File: Arendt - On Revolutions.jpg (11 KB, 261x400) Image search: [Google]
Arendt - On Revolutions.jpg
11 KB, 261x400
>>8011302
Some people categorize Thomas Aquinas as a philosopher, so yeah, I guess so.

>>8011273
HAHHAHAH.. Like L.Rond Hubbard is a philosopher now too. hehehe
>>
File: Sarte and De Beauvoir.jpg (61 KB, 744x800) Image search: [Google]
Sarte and De Beauvoir.jpg
61 KB, 744x800
>>
Anscombe, Beauvoir, maybe Butler, maybe noddings. That's about it for the 20th century
>>
>>8013353
Simone Weil and Arendt
>>
>>8013353
Not an argument.
>>
A R E N D T
R
E
N
D
T
Hannah Arendt
>>
>>8013336
Not an argument
>>
They exist but obviously they aren't as good as the males, otherwise we'd talk about them without having the bring up "female x."
>>
>>8011219
I think you just described her, why are you asking who she is?
>>
>>8013370
If by 'we' you mean actual philosophers, then we do talk about them without having to bring up "female x". Just google scholar search some of those listed in
>>8011224
>>8011313

If you mean typical 4chan posters by 'we', then it's a pretty bad inference from 'we don't mention without bringing up 'female'' to 'aren't as good as the ones we mention simpliciter'.
>>
>>8011996
>ywn fight the fascists with your qt anarchist gf atop Barcelona's roofs

just fucking kill me right now, senpai
>>
>>8013460
>women in a warzone

fitting roleplay for your roleplay political ideals lmao

enjoy the moment when your roleplay.... turns to rapelay
>>
Abstraction is a male skill. Some women can do it because some wires got crossed while they were in the oven, too much testosterone or whatever, but as a group they're basically incapable.

This is why women are bad at pretty much everything in the world. Even little things. When you see a traffic jam, your primordial hunter brain is like
>Allow me to project this into an abstracted bird's-eye view diagram of traffic. Hmm, I see.. yes.. if only I could move those two cars to the right, and let that one through..
>Perhaps I could devise some kind of collaborative social mechanism whereby my ideas could be put into practice, and we could alleviate more traffic jams. Or perhaps the very nature of "traffic" itself is problematic? I must think on this, later.

When a woman sees it she's like like
>nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE RED ONE IS RAPING THE BLUE ONE.. RED MAKES ME FEEL SAD... ONE TIME WHEN I FELT SAD I WAS EATING A HOAGIE.. I WANT A HOAGIE NOW!!! WHY ISN'T ANYONE GIVING ME A HOAGIE?? THIS MAKES ME FEEL SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RED CARS ARE EVIL!!!!!!
Then she starts crying. And no one knows why.

That's why women can't do philosophy.
>>
>>8013480
*patronizing pat on the head*
Good post anon.
>>
>>8013471
quality posting here, truly one of /r9k/'s greatest :^)
>>
>>8013526
>look at these brave women, posing for pictures while taking a brief break from smiting capitalism! I bet they got out there and really SLAYED those fascist pigs! Truly gender equality is the only way to secure the future of the revol*suddenly 36 fascists surge into the room, guns blazing at the quaggy, gay bodies of the young anarchists. The firefight is over in moments, as the anarchists thought that fighting a war was mostly about making a cool fort and sitting around taking Instagram pictures of themselves, while the fascists were all congenitally nihilistic illiterate mountainfolk from Albania, selected for their ability to efficiently smash prisoners to death with their rifle butts when ordered. The most beautiful anarchist women were quickly selected -- all having dropped their poorly maintained rifles during the fight in a desperate attempts to tweet about their situation -- and lined up against the wall. The fascists then took turns raping them, over and over again, while their few surviving cucks could only look onward. Comrade McReddit tried to look away, tried to think of the beautiful and heroic times earlier that year, when they had all chosen cool anarchist nicknames for themselves, changing their Tumblr URLs to reflect their allegiance to the Good Fight. But one of the fascists, taking a brief reprieve from sodomizing his oneitis, forced his eyes open, made him watch as his friends rolled up all the rasterbated antifa posters and stuffed them up one of the girl's vaginas. Every single one of the anarchist girls orgasmed powerfully, developed instant Stockholm syndrome, and married one of their stalwart conquerors. The anarchists were buried in ditches, still clutching the merchandise bearing ironic anti-capitalist catchphrases that they purchased on ThinkGeek.com.
>>
>>8013547

This is what living on the Internet does to your perception of time, history, and social dynamics.
>>
File: He mad Han.jpg (37 KB, 370x300) Image search: [Google]
He mad Han.jpg
37 KB, 370x300
>>8013547
>>
Mouffe is one of my major influences, Zizek likes her too
>>
not unless you want a Treatise on Lipstick

women are too dumb for philosophy, lol
>>
>>8011209
Continental -> theory -> muh gender studies

Yes.
>>
>>8013480

Well when you look at the actual stats, it's more likely that the woman will say, "OK I need to get to my job and save my money and make it to college" while she will usually not be a genius.

At the same tjme it's far more likely that a man like you OP, will go ",hurrr I can probably shit in a bucket and that way I will never have to leave my bedroom!"

Women are usually not stupid, men are. Men are also more often geniuses. That would be relative to you if you weren't fucktarded
>>
>>8014191
it's so easy to tell this was written by a broad

why do they make themselves so obvious?
>>
>>8013353
Beauvoir and Butler are pseuds. See this list >>8011313 for actual philosophers.
>>
>>8013874
>A Treatise on Lipstick
That would be a good title for a book.
>>
>>8014201

>Everyone who disagrees with me is offended

Not a broad pal. I'm a guy. (PS calling me a broad doesn't make the previous post you made less
Stupid.)

What I said is also true. Women are less likely to be fucking idiots, and also less likely to be super intelligent. They are in the middle on the bell curve.

Because of this they are able to mostly have good social lives and not have to eek out an existence being angry at an entire gender because you can't get with one of its members
>>
>>8014228
>i'm not a woman! but you're a virgin for disliking women, virgin! you just can't get laid!!!! not a woman btw

hahahaha hello woman. are you mad?

>eek out

lmfao woman retard
>>
>>8014208
I'll accept Butler's a pseud since ultimately I think it would have to agree with that, but Beauvoir's philosophy is better than Sartre and her ass approaching Beyonce levels of bootilicious so it doesn't even count she's gay and a pedo, she's a female philosopher of note by any metric. Except Heidegger but then Arendt doesn't have n00ds does she?
>>
File: 1460494597560.png (294 KB, 392x714) Image search: [Google]
1460494597560.png
294 KB, 392x714
>>8014228
>spacing posts out

>like this

>"(PS calling me a broad doesn't make the previous post you made less
>Stupid.)"
Take your fucking tampon and get out of here, princess, nobody cares about your rancid moist hole here.
>>
>>8014232

You are only proving my point.

>Admiting you dislike women
>Haha u mad

Do you even know how to argue? Can you respond to anything in the post intelligently?
>>
File: IU selfie.jpg (111 KB, 474x631) Image search: [Google]
IU selfie.jpg
111 KB, 474x631
>>8011209

the woman who wrote the second sex . whatever her name was. also ayn rand
>>
>>8011221

>occultist
>philosopher

choose one
>>
>>8014237

>Be me
>Still not a girl.
>Look up at tab
>See that it reads /lit/
>Wonder why it feels like R9K in here
>Scratch my head
>Scratch my hairy nutsack
>Wonder some more
>>
>>8014254
Don't you have a YA novel you're supposed to be reading, sweetheart.
>>
>>8014250
>occultist
>philosopher
>choose one
>>
>>8014228
yikes
>>
>>8014270
>Be you, men
>Mock women for thier emotional nature
>Praise your own logic anf level-headedness
>Proceed to say that a man is a woman because he doesn't talk like you.
>>
>>8011313

Literally who: the list

Quit pretending these women are on par with anything the great philosophers have put out. They were all men. Just like with literature. Men excel at it, and everytime you want to mention your Weills or Woolfs it shows how much you're grasping at straws.
>>
>>8014283
Seriously though, your posts are embarrassingly obvious, are you going to post tits or something soon? Or are you a disgusting hamplanet who somehow got knocked out of tumblr orbit and wanted to be a tourist here for a while?
>>
h-happy Mother's Day everybody
>>
>>8014297
>partaking in shitty consumerism meme days
>>
>>8014285

>Turning this into man vs women when
1. I'm not a woman
2. I said that because of IQ placement and statistics, it seems that men are more often the idiots or the geniuses, will girls are of average and above average intellect mainly
>>
>>8014304
>Loving your mother is a meme
>>
>tfw was gonna take my parents out to Olive Garden today but mom is sick

soon
>>
>>8014314
You love her only one day of the year? You show her you love her only one day of the year? Whatever way you twist and turn it, Mother's Day is a bullshit day, same as Valentine's and whatever other nonsense there is. If you need to adhere to a day in the year to show your appreciation and love for someone you might as well not do it at all, it's meaningless.
>>
>>8014254
>R9K
some of them really bought it when /a/ told them it's not gay if one of you's wearing a skirt?
>>
>>8014236
>Beauvoir's philosophy is better than Sartre
That's an embarrassingly low bar.
>>
>>8014292
Even if I was a woman trying to sneak my agenda into 4chan, I wouldn't be as pathetic as this attempt to demoralize someone with such hairbrained schemes as reminding women they have tits
>>
>>8014324
>lol
>LOL
>mangina
Who uses these words? You sound a bit like a retarded woman, or just a woman.
>>
do be a philosopher you have to be an adult person with agency who has ideas in their head other than what to look at next on their facebook feed, so no, female philosophers don't exist
>>
>>8014332
so is descartes and a lot of non german phil. we can't hold it against her, or else everybody will be in here pointing out camus's a novelist.
>>
>>8014288
If you are not familiar with philosophy, you should not be posting in this thread.
>>
>>8014324

I wonder if you believe that male transgenders are women because they sound that way mentally to some faggot on 4chan.

Inb4 you imply I'm a tranny. I'm saying that for someone to emotionally sound like a women when you have no context other than words is fucking stupid.
>>
>>8014333
>Even if I was a woman
But you are. It's funny how it started off with complete denial and now you're making up some kind of hypothetical situation "oh well if I WERE a woman, THEN". Go brush your hair for some hours or watch some Beverly Hills, just get out of here.
>>
>>8014338
>The world started in 2002 :B

Ban.
>>
File: 2j4t44k6i1qa8ig8o1_500.jpg (33 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
2j4t44k6i1qa8ig8o1_500.jpg
33 KB, 480x640
Not sure if this was posted yet, but....
>>
>>8014350
>Women, especially WHITE WOMEN, arguably the most privileged group in the history of man kind, who are protected, given things for free, sought after, never alone, don't create, build, invent, or discover.
Read about this in Esther Vila's The Manipulated Man as well, and that was back from the hippie days when feminism got big. Really quite sad most of them simply cannot come up with anything.
>>
>>8014356
>I want my father's penis in me
>>
>>8014310
The woman-hating sperglords are all riled up today since they had to leave the basement and say something nice to their mother/landlord. They are now rebalancing the karma scales by lashing out at posters citing well-grounded gender statistics.
>>
>>8014366
>She's trying to publicly shame me, another way of basically saying
>"you have a small penis"
Some more classics:
>"you're probably a loser virgin"
>"you'll never have a girlfriend"
What's that pasta where it describes their pathetic kind of attacks? "Denial of proxy pussy" or something like that?
>>
Nussbaum and Kamtekar are two leading moral philosophers.
Nussbaum is more of a popular figure (publishes in many editorial sections) while Kamtekar is probably todays leading Virtue Ethicist.
>>
>>8014327

No I wasn't saying I love her one day out of the year. Stop trying to twist things, it's a day of the year when you can plan and set up something special for your mother, and it feels special to her too, its not any different than any other day where you do that except that you can plan it out, and set it up, and commerical or not, some mothers appreciate the gesture to take a special day for them even if you take care of them everyday.

Its also not for only your mother its for mothers in general.

Even if something becomes commercialized doesn't mean it's shit. You don't have to celebrate the commerical way, idiot.
>>
>>8014386
It's utterly stupid and vapid to boot.
>>
>>8014343
>so is descartes
No, Descartes was not a pseud, asshat.
>>
>>8014350
>language and its complexities and falsehoods are most of the basis of human civilisation
>he thinks women are bad at human civilisation because they convinced you to do all the heavy lifting
>he doesn't know mean from mode or median
the problem isn't women buddy, they cave in and do more than promise us sex sometimes, the problem is your ignorant self is trying to freeload off other men like your ass is worth tapping. go read a fucking math book or spread your cheeks.
>>
>>8014348

Don't worry sweetheart, I'm doing just fine with my philosophy degrees.

>>8014379

Typical feminine passive aggression. You are parasites, and you're biting the hand that feeds you. Wait another 50 years and we'll see where you are.
>>
>>8014392
>not a pseud
he's a dualist m8, it's two kinds of wrong pretending it's only one.
>>
>>8014397
no, bubba, just because it's not death by power point doesn't make it nonoperational. this a board about books, sometimes you need the whole words not just the pictures.
>>
>>8014401
You have never studied philosophy in your life.
>>
>>8014404
Being a pseud is not about being wrong. It's about not being clear enough to know what it would even mean for you to be wrong.
>>
/r9k/ is leaking.
>>
>>8014426
>>8014426
>the woman
we're all grills in a grill thread.
The dissimulation aptitude I think gets overlooked as one of women's strengths; if you're reliant on fair play, or linear logical descriptions, or invested in the ideas of reality, it's a major weak point in every argument you'll have with someone who says 'fuck all that'.
>>8014434
>I AM NOT RESPONDING TO A CORRUPTION OF BROTHER HOW DARE YOU
brother, i don't think I want to know you better
>>
>>8014436
>>8014404
>>
>>8014401

>Philosophy degree

Are you sure you aren't the woman?

I mean, men usually go into STEM fields.

Those men who go into stem fields much more than women because women reject them for special snowflake low paying shit like >philosoph

Because they can't handle it, becuase they are average minded and less often super intelligent, which is why they go into things like philosophy.

Are you sure you don't want to pick a field where you can't just pass by pretending to be deep?
>>
>>8014465
S/he's either lying or flunking an associate's. There's a third option, that s/he's trolling anyone who's read Diogenes into masturbating on her/him, but the flaw is nobody who's read Diogenes would give him/her the satisfaction.
it doesn't speak Greek so it's not worth talking to anyhow
>>
>>8014426
You idiots think that there is one overactive woman in this thread. (Superior make common sense would have told you ond person can't post that quickly.)

There are two people you think are girls here because you disagree with them I guess, Im the original.

Your entire argument is ironically emotional, no facts placed just opinion.

I've also said 4 fucking times now that women are not as smart as men, but they are less likely to be fucking idiot shitposters like you. They are in the median, that means if they are stupid, they won't be as stupid as the dumbest man, and if they are smart, they won't be as smart as the smartest man.
>>
>>8014481
>i'm the only grill in the village
>>
>>8014426
Now that the alt-right has been expanding recently it's funny to see how the generally leftist, beta, low-testosterone userbase of /lit/ deals with issues of sex/gender. They don't handle it well. But it's not surprising on a place created for the discussion of literature; ie the medium that has been possibly the biggest refuge of the beta male, who romanticizes the woman with words on a page and puts her on a pedestal while the lads are out fucking beta poet's oneitis

They're easy to spot, because it's almost always just virtue signaling ("you're /pol/", "you're /r9k/", "you're ugly/a manlet/a virgin" etc.). There will always be white knights, and hilarious the emancipation of women has doomed white knights to a life chained to a hag who was used up by the lads in her prime years, and who will maybe have sex with him once a year on his birthday.
>>
if you want to know what a woman REALLY thinks about you, call her ugly
>>
>>8014486

There isn't even a way for you to misinterpret what I have said and you managed to do it anyway.

Hopeless, you are a hopeless.

Did you even read it?
>>
>>8014488

Did you seriously say BETA, as if it's somehow different from claiming someone is from RK9?

Seriously, how can you be that unaware.

Do you honestly believe that you aren't out of touch?

How can you possibly think the R9k anti women stereotype is untrue when you are actually anti women, painting them all as parasitic?

How are you this fucking deluded.

I'm sorry a 15 year old virgin won't marry and a fuck you. Stop taking it out on us.
>>
>>8014488
it's easy to spot both /r9k/ and reddit because they think /lit/ is straight. it's funny how you mention altright and /pol/ shit, because /pol/ knows we're queer, what with liking books that we don't even always agree with and only sometimes have rocket ships instead of dicks in the text.
>>8014498
you're both being treated like girls because you're acting like girls. and not even young ladies and you're certainly not the only one acting like a little madam. spankings for both you and your sister if you don't learn the rules of the internet before dinner, princess.
>>
>>8014498
It's just trolls.

Or a genuinely stupid person.
>>
>>8014511
>If you don't agree with the internet you are acting like a girl.
>>
>>8014509
used up sluts should go to used up men

pure virgin couples need to be a thing in the future

every pure person MUST wear a bracelet so you can avoid used up material
>>
>>8014522
>mfw this kid doesn't know what no girls on the internet means
hey baby, you read Gide?
>>
File: 1461535735473.jpg (13 KB, 203x240) Image search: [Google]
1461535735473.jpg
13 KB, 203x240
>>8014520

What's the difference?
>>
>>8014524
Not gonna happen.
>>
>>8014254
Serious though, no joke, why do women always post so obviously "as women"?

Like, it's completely, 100% obvious. Why?
>>
File: Linda Liukas.jpg (46 KB, 960x512) Image search: [Google]
Linda Liukas.jpg
46 KB, 960x512
>>8014532
Sincerity. But really who cares what they think
>>
>>8014538
Because you're gay. Women are the ones with lumpy dangling bits up much higher in the front.
>>
>>8014538
you can just smell the "le quirk xD" in the pics/posts
>>
>>8014548

>Seeing things that aren't there to validate your opinion.

Get help.
>>
>>8014562
>get help! xD
>kill me! xD
>uhmmmmmm......
>get laid virgin! :D

lol?
>>
>>8014546
This is the most Reddit post I've ever read. I can smell your cunt through the internet.
>>
>>8014569

In the world of a man who pisses in bottles in his room, you must understand his view of reality is warped

See, he thinks "get help." Is the same as "get help! XD"

He also needs to add things that weren't said. His mental fabric is that thin.
>>
>not one Hannah Arendt mention, forgetting that Arendt wrote better and more shit than anyone in this board ever will.
>>
>>8014583
>he fell for it
>word count+100

get help
>>
>>8014571
>Oh no, the reddit judge, come to make me a straight female
You're going to make a fine cockslut when you come out if this is how you get when you're angry/horny, twinkletoes
>>
>>8014592
>five is less than one
>>
>>8014593

>Can't count
>>
>>8014538
Because, unlike everything you've been told your whole life, women are anatomically different from men. They have different brains and their hormonal responses to shit are different. women and men are irreconcilably different. women are not the same as men, they think and thus write different from how men write.
>>
>>8014604
>fell for it again

uhmm... like... will u stop lol? :D
>>
File: stop.png (135 KB, 1198x1200) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
135 KB, 1198x1200
>>
> Implying I'm not a 4chan regular

Man here with a penis. You're all losers. Get help. I feel really bad for you. You can't even argue.
I'm typing exactly like you so you know I'm just like you.
Everyone on 4chan types like this. Virgins.

- Gwen

---<[[[The darkest time is before the dawn]]]>---
(Siggy made for me by DaRkDeReK500. Thanks Derek! <3)
>>
>>8013363

He didn't try to argue. Do you sperg out every time you don't understand what's going on and say "not an argument"?
>>
>>8014688
This is what happens if you ever mock someone and they think you are a girl.

Call them a faggot nigger kike or whatever and they don't care.

But if you call them anti women and they think you are a woman, prep for maximum damage control like shown here.
>>
>>8014720
m8 the appropriate response to a joke is laughter.
>>
>>8014562
LOL YOU DID IT AGAIN IT NEVER FUCKING FAILS MY SIDES LOLOLOL
>>
>>8014723
DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOU DON'T EVER FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
>>
>>8014612
Reasonable comments like yours will not get responded to because women don't adhere to reason.
>>
>>8014732
_THE_MAN_IS_AFTER_US_ALL_
>>
A lot of rotting tampons ITT that need to be changed
>>
>>8014756
>r9k tries to read galen
well, you're not trying to make hippocrates popular. that's a plus.
>>
>>8013490
It is sure starting to smell like reddit in here.
>>
>>8014779
*actions* is gaia nub i don't know what reddit is besides the lack of imagination and vocabulary that lets people describe things other than bread and jam as 'nice' so you probably know
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.