[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Co-Author Request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: co author.png (111 KB, 749x604) Image search: [Google]
co author.png
111 KB, 749x604
I'm designing a classic work much like the primary works.
By this I mean Vern, Wells, etc.
I have the perfect outline and since I'm no juggernaut, a co-author would be great.
Its not just another novel penned in the modern fool hardy style.
No sir, I use large portions of clarity, quick progression, expansive content, details as needed (no excess).
Keeping the reader by mirroring the classic styles even going into some Fitzgerald examinations.
Its a real amalgamation about someone no one has tackled yet.
Indiana Jones meets Dan Brown drinking with Issac Asimov while reading Robert Anton Wilson.
My aim with this thread is to get in contact with a cool open minded writer who will sign a NDA and work with me on the completion of this amazing classical work.
Skype and telecommute while working on the same manuscript. A true grit co-op mission with big money at the finish line.
Currently I've been working with WriteItNow for character, events, locations, ideas, outline, etc contents.
Obviously writing it in Atlantis word processor in *.doc format just because it has type writer sound schemes when you type.
I'm not trolling and I wont give away too much about my story line as its OC in a modern classical way that all of you would appreciate.
Before anyone asks I've thrown together around 18 books in my day under 3 pen names so this isn't my first back cover page race.
I've been working on finding an illustrator who will drop 10 b/w etchings along with a cover concept and do it for royalties.
Looking for team players essentially is what I'm doing here and I know how brilliant some of you fuckos are...
I just hope the right (You) makes it ITT...

>I've always worked pretty much alone this is a big step for me and I'm serious as a heart attack.
>And No, I'm not still writing "The Pattern" about the tile lover of /v/ anymore.
>get at meh: 34 32 61 6c 70 65 6e 67 65 69 73 74 73 40 67 6d 61 69 6c 2e 63 6f 6d
>>
>>8010765
>Issac Asimov
>>
were those 18 books any good? receive any critical attention? do you write under a pen name because you're a big fat pussy?
>>
>>8010765
I guess

post a throwaway email and I'll send you my contact info
>>
Excellent bait, well cooked, well seasoned, presented beautifully. An all round winner.
>>
>>8010765
I'm the greatest writer in board history. Kolsti Nguyen, that's right. You're no juggernaut? Guess who is. If we do this be prepared to take a back seat from time to time. If I'm to have any artistic stake in this I'm gonna want input and I'm gonna put my own original content in there. I "get" it. Let's do it. If you want a yes-man hired gun to write what you tell them to write I'm not your guy. If you want someone to elevate your work and contribute ideas and truly make this a co-written work of art I'm your guy.

I've got a lot on my plate artistically. Rewriting a novel, writing a graphic novel, writing a season of a tv show, writing a feature length screenplay, recording an album, compiling a poetry collection, and editing a play. I like doing a lot of different things at once so that I can rotate what I work on and never burn out and lose my spark. Your description interests me. I'd like to put my mark on this.

[email protected]
>>
>>8010765
sound like a scammer to me.
>>
>>8010765
this is my email. I would like to know more about your project. I have no official training in writing, also no published work, but I know what a good story looks like and have completed 2 full length novels.

Beware, I don't write like an artist. I don't rely on emotions, for they are inconsistent, often inaccurate and unreliable. I prefer viewing writing a story as a process of building a house in which I'm the constructor who need to think about the brick and nail or the logic of the story, the emotional impact of each event on the readers and whether all those fit the ultimate goal that I set for the story.

I do and don't concern with the "me" (or myself) for two reasons. One, I rely on my own knowledge and my own perspective to craft the story. At the same time, I don't rely on my ego because it's often too noisy, proud, and irrelevant to the the story. That way, I leave quite a lot of personal idea in the story without expressing myself that much.

Do I read much? No, I don't read much novel, but much other things. I prefer spending my time on reading social science and natural science, for those are where I harvest the needed knowledge to craft the story.

Researching ability: top-notch

And no, this is not a thrown away email.

[email protected].
>>
File: 1455643686230.jpg (106 KB, 1516x892) Image search: [Google]
1455643686230.jpg
106 KB, 1516x892
>>8011187
End yourself, you massive faggot.
>>
>>8010765
7/10
>>
>>8011187
Epic
>>
>>8011187
Screen capped. End yourself.
>>
>>8011187
Properly rated roast
>>
>>8011187
Jesus Christ mate
>>
>>8011187
>No parentheses
>Kolsti
>>
File: Capture.png (48 KB, 721x396) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
48 KB, 721x396
>>8011187
came back to this thread to further incriminate you for the pretentious attention slut that you are.
>>
File: 1461452176213.jpg (48 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1461452176213.jpg
48 KB, 480x270
what the shit is happening
>>
>>8017547
Kolsti doesn't even write like that
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.