[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are Nietzsche's books about and with what book to start?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Nietzsche187c.jpg (2 MB, 1956x2940) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187c.jpg
2 MB, 1956x2940
What are Nietzsche's books about and with what book to start?
>>
They're all the desperate attempts of a virgin edgelord to shock his contemporaries.
>>
>>8010180
maybe to a resentful pseud.
>>
>>8010173
>What are Nietzsche's books
The books he wrote.

>and with what book to start?
First, you need to be familiar with ancient philosophy, read enlightenment philosophers thoroughly (Kant in particular) and Schopenhauer.
The Birth of Tragedy is a good book to start, but I'd skip to Antichrist or Beyond Good and Evil.
>>
>>8010326
>resentful pseud

Yeah, like Nietzsche.

>hurrr muh infallible virgin philosophy god
>>
>>8010173
Oh look, it's this thread again with the exact same god damn picture.

>>7985508

Look in the fucking archives before you waste our time with a repeat post you shitty illiterate bastard.
>>
>>8010173
>What are Nietzsche's books about
Stop being a lazy shit that slaves for god hoping he will love one day. Become the best version of a human being you can

he wasn't an atheist also
>>
>>8010173
heres the best way to go about nietzsche op

in order:

ecce hommo
the bible
late greeks
then read all of nietzsches bibliography chronologically (you may substitute ecce homo for a second hand copy of The cantos)

relocate to vietnam for at least 19 months

dont leave until youve independently researched and published biographies of spinoza kant and hegel

make your way to the hindu kush and retrace alexander the greats path until you reach cyprus

lecture on diogenes in the occupied areas then make your way to algerian waters

learn french and make direct pilgrimage to turin

after turn make your way north and hitchhike around the v4 countries with nothing but a copy of the Hidden words and a french dictionary

orally recite infinite jest in arabic, post colonial navajo, and sanskrit if asked

raft from poland to the Åland Islands on 56 copies of The World as Will and Representation

bring news of napoleons defeat to the islanders

relocate once more to Birmingham alabama and recruit for a hank williams cover band called the Wagners

once the band is together, book a show in ulaan bator

upon arrival learn pre socratic throat-singing from no more than 7 mongolian elders and proceed to play the gig dressed as jim morrison circa The paris years

sing only the book of mormon

after the gig barter your music equipment away for a horse and make your way across the steppes to the Urals

summit Mount Narodnaya

once at the peak of the mountain, strip naked and dictate a masters thesis on Gravity's Rainbow to your horse (redress after reaching the base of the mountain)

fashion a dialect of the bashkir language with the horse and then abandon it to the locals

spend a fortnite in the nearest mine, gather rare minerals in order to acquire a length of rope, and upon exiting the mine trade with the nearest siberian clan in their native sign language for blubber and twine

leave the patriarch of the siberians an illustration of the Ford logo in the snow as a token of appreciation, then lassoo the first elk you see,

proceed directly to ukraine

board in a Kiev attic, and mail leatherbound volumes of Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark to the Vatican, listing the return address as Pripyat

make your way to Röcken and publish a pig latin edition of Ulysses, dedicate it to Goethe, and then burn down the village with a copy of Thus Spoke Zarathustra

hope this helped
>>
>>8010524
A life worth living
>>
>>8010524
This took effort.

5/10 if pasta
Strong 8 if original
>>
>>8010524
I kekd. Hard.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.