[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw too smart How do i deal with these unenlightened fucks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: i am.jpg (41 KB, 583x350) Image search: [Google]
i am.jpg
41 KB, 583x350
>tfw too smart

How do i deal with these unenlightened fucks? I can't stand normal people they always drag me down.
>>
>>8009740
well why don't you roll around on the ground and cry or stamp your feet or something you special snowflake
>>
>>8009740
Just stop socializing except for with people legitimately as or more intelligent than you.
>>
>>8009754
I wish i could man. I'm searching for like minded people but they haven't showed up thus far in my experience and i don't really understand why.
>>
>>8009779
here I am, the superior intellect. Ask me anything, or state an opinion (or whatever you think of as "fact"), and I will show you the limits of your knowledge.
Keep it short though, mom will be home soon and she doesn't like it when I go on her computer without her permission.
>>
Why aren't you studying or starting organizations to find your enlightened brethren?
>>
>>8009779
You'll only meet them once or twice a year to be honest.
It basically comes down to are you willing to be a monk? Or do you really need social experiences. If so, you better get used to dealing with idiots.
>>
>>8009740
write a book about it.
>>
>>8009779
You will find them if you go to a truly intelligent university and course and actively search for them.
>>
why do you have masochist naked old guys on your pc? :S
>>
Why would you treat everyone the same?

You're stupid.
>>
>>8009740
I've met someone like you, and he's one of the most ignorant fucks I've ever known.
>>
For someone so smart, you sure have nothing to say
>>
Dubs and I end life.

Gay thread btw op
>>
>>8009906
>Speaking to idiots is smart.
>>
>>8009921
Well it's what you're doing right now, so I guess you're a dummy
>>
Shitty thread, I suggest suicide
>>
I have a big IQ brain and I'm fed up with jokers
>>
>>8009740
Rolling for OPs suicide
>>
Suicde now?
>>
>>8009818
I doubt he could get into one desu. No one happy would make that OP.
>>
>>8009994
roll
>>
Here's the deal OP: you're not too smart. Let me just say this to you- I am smarter than you will ever be, and that's just a fact you'll have to learn to deal with, yet I'm also far less autistic than you will ever be. I grew up in a poor and backwards place, but my experiences with the poor and backwards were often far more stimulating than those with pseudo intellectuals like yourself. You are not as smart as you think you are if you believe there is nothing for you to learn or understand. Your post is a literal meme of what every teenager believes. You need to recognize that your intellect does not warrant you any praise in life unless you use it to create something worthy of praise.
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 680x709) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 680x709
>>
Don't associate with people who bring you down.

Also what is too smart? How high does your IQ have to be? I have a feeling it has less to do with IQ and more too do with social isolation/rejection/resentment. Imagine the mental gymnastics required to blame your social failures on "stupid people".
>>
Step 1: Get off your high horse

Step 2: There is no step two, you special, special snowflake.
>>
>middlebrow problems
>>
>>8009740

bad b8 m8 wouldn't r8 8/8
>>
>>8009740

Smart is subjective, people often think someone is intelligent when they have the same views as them.

There are a buttload of ridiculously smart people out there you couldn't catch up to even if you studied non-stop starting right now.

You have to look in the right places.
>>
>>8009802
Underrated post
>>
Hold on tight desu, it's gonna be a lonely life
>>
>>8009740
Must not be too smart if you can't find a way to get along with others. Intelligence involves more than just knowing or understanding stuff.
>>
I used to feel the same way. Conversations would bore the fuck out of me because I could tell where they were headed and almost verbatim tell what they were going to say in response. There was rarely ever any new perspectives to be gained or any profound logical conclusions to be drawn.

I remember rarely getting into a discussion that challenged me, or meeting someone intelligent, and becoming so excited when it happened that it was hard not to show it.

Thing is, most people, even the smart ones, don't care much for the truth. When they discuss something, it's not to acquire new knowledge or to challenge their current principals, it's merely to defend them bitterly. It's human nature to do this, but I still don't fucking like it.

But I'm a lot dumber than I used to be because reasons, so I don't have these problems anymore.
>>
>>8009740
Write an autobiographical novel about how your uberintelligence alienates you from society until a qt dream girl saves you and publish it under the pseudonym John green
>>
Disgustingly arrogant, OP. If I had to guess at your personality from this post, I'd think you were arrogant, not intelligent.
>>
Being intelligent is really less important than being happy and satisfied, and being as arrogant as you're acting will not be an aid to your personal relationships. There's no need or even a justification for looking down on the people around you.
>>
excellent thread, OP

>>8013525
Dostoyevsky already your biography, friend... it's called The Idiot
>>
>>8009740
Keep on not having friends you pathetic bottomfeeder
>>
The autism on this board isn't even funny
>>
>mfw people think I'm smart because I've got a good vocabulary and read every day
>mfw they're really just stupid

Nigger, it's just reading. Still, it's a good image to have as long as you're not pompous about it and play it down.

I kinda' get what OP means in the sense that you can't have a decent conversation about things with people without having to explain simple things or easily attainable info.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.