[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my stack, /lit/? I'm already reading Dune and rereading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 20160507_075412.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160507_075412.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
Rate my stack, /lit/? I'm already reading Dune and rereading Fear and Loathing. I've already read Siddhartha. Which should I read next?

Also, post yours.
>>
stop what your doing and read the once and future king. speed through the sword and the stone the second book is fucking hilarious. Pretty shit stack though.
>>
What this guy said >>8008967, then Siddharthha and Steppenwolf. The rest of it is trash.
>>
>>8008991
>Neverending Story
>trash

fight me IRL
>>
>>8008960
You'd have a better chance in the genre fiction containment threads rather than making your own thread, OP.
>>
>>8008960
nice beer stein you got there OP
>>
no stack at hand, but i have the angel esmeralda by delillo with me

it's pretty good, and I am only half way through
>>
File: IMG_20160502_092528.jpg (487 KB, 1754x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160502_092528.jpg
487 KB, 1754x1440
I'm going to post it again,
but please,don't make a stack thread every 2 days!
Nothing happens in 2 days.
What about a week?
>>
File: image_17.jpg (174 KB, 652x960) Image search: [Google]
image_17.jpg
174 KB, 652x960
>>
>>8009672
Sorry anon. I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>8009747
Same with the "Latest purchases" threads.
And the "last;current;next" ones too.
Thank you btw.
>>
File: 20160507_181109.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160507_181109.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
It's a weird mix of books at my local px, and a fucking drive and a half to regular civilization, so I take whatever looks good every other week. Not pictured is Starship Troopers, on loan to a friend.

Pretty satisfied with this small stack though
>>
>>8009770
I've never made a "last, current, next" thread but occasionally I will make a "latest purchases" thread, although usually I just post in those.

Sorry for my diary.
>>
>>8008960
An entire world of literature and you're rereading F&L
K Le Guin bc you're SJW cuckboy.
>>
>>8010205
Amazingly The Man In the High Castle is one of my least favourite (that I've read so far) books by PKD. I really prefer UBIK and Flow My Tears, plus A Scanner Darkly was really good, too. Your Orwell is solid, plus Catch-22 is hilarious. Heinlen is pure pulp, but is decent if you've been reading heavy shit for awhile. Have fun anon.
>>
>>8010214
Most of my collection is on Google play books or back at my house so I feel like I'm struggling here. I agree on The Man in the High Castle for the most part, but I still like it. It's like saying it's my least favorite sexual position, PKD is almost always good.

Out of this stack of books, Catch-22 is the only military-ish book I picked up, and is easily my favorite, which is surprising, and is making me think I could go back to the store and safely buy more military novels, that's pretty much all the store sells anyways. Cheers, anon
>>
>>8010205
I really enjoyed Time Enough for Love, it was a very interesting book
>>
>>8008991
>Dune
>trash

We shall become immortal enemies
>>
>>8008960
do you listen to a lot of progressive rock?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.