[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else have this fucking problem were you are incredibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: night.jpg (112 KB, 1500x1058) Image search: [Google]
night.jpg
112 KB, 1500x1058
Does anyone else have this fucking problem were you are incredibly fatigued and retarded at in the mornings/afternoons, but way smarter at nights?

It really is almost impossible for me to read for half or more of the day. I can't seem to comprehend anything and every dialogue (if i do comprehend it) seems to drag on and on pointlessly. This completely reverses at nightime.

What's wrong with me?
>>
>>8008407
You are of nocturnal disposition. Embrace the night, my friend.
>>
LOW TEST
O
W

T
E
S
T
>>
>>8008407
What time do you wake up/go to sleep?

Also, when you go to sleep, is it because you force yourself to as to meet a schedule, or is it because you are so tired that you cannot keep awake any longer
>>
>>8008407
I was just reading about that in one of Gaddis' books. Interesting.
>>
>>8008407
You're a faggot.
>>
>>8008407
The Owl is a symbol of wisdom; become the Night Owl.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.